bug issues..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milehigh

Reaction score
ok so i had an outbreak of thripes, spidermites, and white flies after watching a couple plants for a friend in a pinch. (i wish i would have just drove the twenty minutes a couple times a week to check on them:hairpull: ) but none the less. I started tearing everything down but man i got alot of crap. should i :

a) keep tearing everything down. bomb the room, and clean and steralize everything before it goes back in.

b) just bomb it and spray everything down with bleech... keep my fingers crossed

I really do know the awnser to this and typing this out is making me relize more how lazy i am trying to be. but now that i typed this i might as well hit post and see if any of you guys have any suggestions to go along...:angrywife:

I would just continue with what you are doing. Tear everything down, bomb the room, and clean everything with bleach and water. That should take care of your problems. Tell your friend he has some serious problems to deal with (his plants). I wish you the best of luck with them and I hope you get rid of them. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

how awsome would that be.. yeah he does have issues, 6 dead plants I burned in the fireplace!!!!! when i called and told him he told me he thought he seen some but didn't worry.. idiot!!! now i get the headache.. guess i'll go get back to work.... after i finish my current project:bong1:

Latest posts

Back