Bug problems but confused ...plz help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spidey12

Reaction score
I'm a little confused on to what kind of bug is hitting my girls.
At 1st when I was taking soil samples to test the Ph on my pots I saw all these small tiny bug crawling all over the soil, but just on the top, if u dig down there's no signs of bugs.
I thought the worse and assumed they were mites, but the more I've been reading the more I see that most peeps say u CAN'T see mites with the naked eye, u might see the webs they make and yadda yadda.
So then I thought aphids, but I'm still unsure. They just look like tiny small crabs crawling like crazy. I checked the plants and only 2 plants show a small web at the base of the stem, there's no mites or bugs under any of the leaves or on the stem, all the bugs I can see with my eyes (no magnifying glass needed) were just crawling all over the top of the soil.
My girls aren't flowering yet, so I do hope I can get rid of this pest.
I will try to take some pics in the morning to show u guys.

Has anybody heard of anything like what I described on here? And what would be the best safest way to get rid of them? Plz plz help

Thanx every1

Sorry everybody, forgot to mention my girls are outdoors, OG Kush , my Ph test came back @ 6.5, been feeding with Earth Juice Grow (2-1-1) and Alaska Fish Emulsion(5-1-1)

sounds like mites...and i can see them b4 webbing...does the front of leaf have dots?..if so call for reinforcements...its WAR!!!!

Latest posts

Back