BUSTED:When it all falls down......END PROHIBITION!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sensi-Man

Sensi-ble Grower
Reaction score
I heard it 2 days ago....my mate got busted in a major sting he says,he tells me that his whole crew of growers got taken out in one go,now this DOES affect me,not financially but it sure afects the supply line that works its way down to me so its a bummer but i feel for all the dudes who invested big bucks to buy and rent detatched houses on private property,it was a well maintained and low key grow -op so its a case of one got busted and he's tunred 'queens evidence' against the troops(he's snitched on the WHOLE operation),i thought or i only knew about the weed houses we had in lanarkshire and a couple in glasgow but had no idea that it spread right up the west coast of scotland....

Turns out this was a very very substantial bust and sting operation!Its all been financed by the chinese which means trouble cos they gonna be lookin for a return on their investment and those triad dudes dont **** around about glasgow!

3million pounds worth of plants AGAIN....every house and every bedroom was a growroom just like the last bust i told y'all about that happened on my doorstep.TheEDITthing i hate about all these big busts(they caught a boat comin in recently aswell) is that our newly formed Scottish DEA were frigin trained by none other than the FBI and american DEA agents who came here and trained our old style 'drug squads' into the new SDEA!DAMN YOU AMERICANS FOR BEING SO CLEVER;)

Heres the link ppl: http://www.stv.tv/content/news/main/...actory_warning
(click the video icon to see the actual growrooms on video!!!!!!)

Its not the greatest but it was all i could find to verify my thread.Another grow op down the drain.C'est La Vie!END PROHIBITION NOW!!!!!!
disgust.gif

haha, notice the "police had to wear body suits to protect them from the fumes" nice one ;)

Latest posts

Back