Butt Of The Day 😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I didn't do well with the lick, young & stupid and yet went to a Rush concert, i had a bad trip, the whole concert stopped and was staring at me and telling me to leave and they were flicking the lighters and chanting out loud , i left with the person i came with but i didnt know next thing i knew i woke up in my bed, the concert never stopped :) i was a trip according to my mates, they said I was well behaved, it was a nightmare for me, I didn't do it again till 1999 when my ex wife said lets do acid on new years eve, we did we had a great time my stomach was very sore the next day from laughing

my ex wife and wife are very good friends

if you notice i don't capitalize my words, it's very hard for me to type to begin with so F*ck Ya's :) :) :)

i apologize if i slip with what some people call swear words (i grew up with no such thing as swear words, theres a time and place love ya mum & dad r.i.p.)

i have a poddy mouth, mods do what you have to :)
Personally, I have zero filters. Ya' gotta play any game the way the rules are written though, so I 'moderate' myself.
Barely, sometimes, but... 😈

i apologize if i slip with what some people call swear words (i grew up with no such thing as swear words, theres a time and place love ya mum & dad r.i.p.)

Good luck trying to cuss.😂😂😂
Unless you do what I fking do.😱😁

You're fine, Bro. That's what they've got us mods for. If ya get a little too crazy, we just do a silent edit and the world keeps on spinnin'.
The automatic filters on here are weird to say the least. We've got no control over 'em. For instance, you can't say p oop. It'll come out ****, but you can say shit all day long!

Good luck trying to cuss.😂😂😂
Unless you do what I fking do.😱😁
hell ya, i have been a forum admin and mod at many linux forums (now retired and still asked to this day to do it again)

i have been using computers before microsoft was a company (unix) and stopped using microsoft in 1997

i know how to get around ;)

Motorboat that
1701962260121.png

No pimples or blemishes in sight

Latest posts

Back