Buyer's Remorse! (off topic, sorry)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Guys I feel just awful. :(

Yesterday I spent nearly $700 on a camera and extra manuals, etc. We didn't have the money so I borrowed from my kiddos savings accts. I feel so irresponsible and guilty. Add to the fact I am a little stoned right now.
My whole intent is to pay them back once we get our Xmas cash from all the parents. Am I as terrible a mom as I feel right now? :confused:

Have you ever made a big purchase only to regret it later?

I know I got a bargain on everything I bought. I think I am just addicted to spending.

Maybe I will pay them back interest?

Help!!!

don't feel bad, smokin, we just bought what we thought was a good deal on a car(runs, needs radiator work, $326 tax & all) to try and resell, and got screwed...can't resell it yet. now i have to move, and i don't know how or where.

We spend money we don't have all the time SmokinMom. ;) The sad part is we never regret buying anything. :p Look at it this way your gonna put it back and they don't know. ;)

^^hahahaha.lol.That's a nice way of looking @ it.I've bought alot of stuff i've regretted buying also.It's just to learn from your mistakes.

Thanks everyone, that makes me feel better. My hubby gets paid at midnight so it will get put back into their accts tomorrow morning. But I still feel bad.

In my defense I must say that we aren't hurting financially and the kids have everything they want and need. If we were struggling, other things like food and warm clothes would definately come before silly expensive cameras.

If anyone is interested I know where a good deal is for a Canon Digital Rebel, lol.

Don't worry about a thing. You got X-Mas money and taxes coming in soon. My woman used to have to dig in our lil girls account. I think almost everyone does it. But she always put in more than she took out. My lil girl is going to have one hell of a saving account. Not to mention all the CD's and stuff.

Latest posts

Back