California MMJ Card...don't home grow without it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.greengenes

Reaction score
Being a citizen of the fine state of California, I managed to obtain "the card"; a Doctor's recommendation to use marijuana medicinally...in my case, for anxiety. Hooray, now I can grow 6 plants legally without breaking the law. I recommend this strategy for all small time pot growers who live in California. For $150.00 and a recommendation from your massage therapist you can obtain a certificate that legally protects you from committing a felony; growing dope for your own personal use. I made an appointment with Medicann. The appointment lasted about 15 minutes. The gave me a certificate. I then drove to Cafe Bluesky (part of the Oaksterdam University system) in Oakland, Ca produced the certificate and purchased a small amount of dank bud for $22.00. It was a strong sativa. I drove home and made the mistake of taking 2 bong hits. 1 would've been plenty. I'm not used to smoking the killer bud. In this case, less is more. Definitely got very stoned. Ya'know, the kind of stoned when you got a million crazy thoughts careening through incontrolable neuro - synapsis...aaaaaauuuuuuuugggggghhh. Slept well last night though.
Cheers,

I have mine.... got it right here in the East Bay.. I only paid $40 since I am a USMC veteran :hubba:

Dont leave home without it......

You now can take your bud with you and with the card, you can cross county lines and NO police man can take you in for posessing. I love this State most of the time.

I got mine, as soon as I found out I could have one. Any Co-op, any despencery and you go right in....Awesome MrGreengenes, Congratulations. Try a drive up the coast to Humbolt County, hit the Arcata Pot Stores, ahhhhh....I have to get me a taste when I go over there, just a lil taste. Cant wait to go to the one in Oakland, next time I am down that way.
Good luck to you, and I hope you join us outdoor growers.

mr.greengenes said:
Being a citizen of the fine state of Queensland, I managed to obtain "the card"; my own recommendation to use marijuana medicinally...in my case, for anxiety. Hooray, now I can grow 6 plants illegally and break the law. I recommend this strategy for all small time pot growers who live in California. For $150.00 and a recommendation from your massage therapist you can obtain a certificate that legally protects you from committing a felony; growing dope for your own personal use. I made an appointment with AL GORE !. The appointment lasted about 15 minutes.(He knows i'm down under ) Definitely got very stoned. Ya'know, the kind of stoned when you got a million crazy thoughts careening through incontrolable neuro ave me a certificate. I then drove to Cafe Bluesky (part of the A University system) in Queensland, I produced the certificate and purchased a small amount of dank bud for $22.00. It was a strong sativa. I drove home and made the mistake of taking 2 bong hits. 1 would've been plenty. I'm not used to smoking the killer bud. In this case, less is more. syn-...aaaaaauuuuuuuugggggghhh. Slept well last night though.
Cheers,
A Wonderful philosophy Mr Green genes !

Latest posts

Back