Calling all Hippies and Dead Heads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekoostik_Hookah

420Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,
Im just wondering if there are any Hippies/ Dead Heads out there; that use this Marijuana forum?
I am a dead head, and a Hookah head obviously.

Hoooookaaah

I used to see all the Dead shows that came my way, turned all my friends on to them and there concerts.
Good times my friend.

Good times indeed.
So where is your way?
have your heard of Dark star orchestra? they are a super amazing GD cover band. you should check them out, they play every song note for note, its insane.

48 Shows. Early 80's- Mid 90's, Rainbow familys, and, yes I use to make and sell tye-dyes to fund for shows/ pitch-in on party-favors, and food and the"Magic-Hat", Good-times long-gone. CaptainViper

why long gone? you can still see good live music at festivals.
check out one of the hottest ourdoor venues ever www.nlqp.com , amazing place, very hippie friendly/420 friendly.
if your interested in new music check out DSO and Ekoostik Hookah

DEAD HEAD;)

3131249958.jpg

CaptainViper said:
48 Shows. Early 80's- Mid 90's, Rainbow familys, and, yes I use to make and sell tye-dyes to fund for shows/ pitch-in on party-favors, and food and the"Magic-Hat", Good-times long-gone. CaptainViper

Went from late 80's to mid 90's. Partied with a few rainbow peeps myself.
Loved Garcias work with grisman...you could tell he had a blast makin those recordings. My kid loves "Not Just for Kids"

Yep, not the same as it was, but hey all great things gotta come to an end i guess.

(yep, I like NIN too...my taste varies just a lil :p )

Hey man, change is a good thing!
First show I saw was Edgar Winter and Emerson Lake and Palmer...somewhere around 1974.. farout man..awesome.
Been rockin in the free world ever since !
Oh and I Still make, wear and sell tie dye..
..and I'm Still 'Too Rollin Stoned!' HAhahaaa... later

Sure, I've been to lots of Dead shows. I saw most of the last shows back in '95 but stopped the tour in St. Louis - I wish now I'd gone on to Chicago. But by then, the performances were spotty at best anyway; the whole scene was still pretty good though.

I've got hundreds of old shows on CD and still pull stuff off of deadlist all the time.

For me it doesn't get much better than the 2nd set of the 5/22/77 show from Pembroke Pines, FL (D-i-c-k's Pick 3). What a ride!

Yes, Garcia and Grisman is fantastic. David Grisman quintet is also amazing.
And yes i also Love ELP too, elp is dooope.
Dicks pick 3 , i own it and i love it.
If you guys want to relive the dead EXp. then Check out Dark Star Orchestra!!!!

Yea man, I love the grateful dead.....unfortunately I never got to see them live as I was only 15 in 1995 and didnt have anyone to take me to dead shows prior to that. I enjoy many classic shows from nugs.net....the best I can say for shows that ive seen is String Cheese Incident in redrocks in 2002, widespread panic a bunch of times(they've got a huge following in the south), phish 1 time in ATL back in 99, medeski also a handful of times.....I know that none of these compare to the dead(oh yea, I saw "the dead" in ATL in 03......they opened with Truckin'), but I enjoy just about all jamband music.

hell ya shuttym i love SCI, and Widespread.
I also saw "The Dead" in ohio, it was bada$$.
Ya i love all good jam bands too.
Have you heard of RAQ ?

I just saw bob weir 4 nights ago too, great show

Love the Dead, traded concert tapes for a while and built a little collection, I have a todo to move it all over to digital.

yes, in toledo at a small place called headliners. great place to see my favorite bands

cool, have you ever seen hookah at Nelson Ledges quarry park??
I used to live inbetween akron and cleveland. a place called Hudson.

love the Dead Music. Unfortuneatly i never got to see them live. a good film that has some great scenes from the time though is "Festival Express". Lots of great garcia and joplin.

splash-page_02.jpg

ok guys im sorry but what is a hookah head i asked the guy i work with he dont no either im intrested in this hookah can i smoke it does the doc got some if so how much what does the hooka tast like

haha, no tom tom
. a Hookah Head is a fan of the band Ekoostik Hookah. like a diehard fan of the band.
Just like a Grateful Dead fan is a Dead Head.

Latest posts

Back