Can anyone identify the issue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

Reaction score
Couple of my brothers plants are looking like this.

IMG_20121110_140740.jpg

IMG_20121110_140748.jpg

IMG_20121110_140812.jpg

IMG_20121110_140821.jpg

Looks like Nute burn to me. Cause I see some turn and burn.

maybe some nute burn..I see over watering and PH adjustment

what is brother feeding?
how does he check PH level?
can you get a pick outside the HPS light?

take care and be safe

Its a bit difficult to tell under the yellow light. It could be nute burn, could be soil toxicity, or phospherous deficiency. Need pics in white light, and more info on the growing and feeding conditions :) Age, soil, nute brand and feeding schedule, size of containers, PH if any, temps. All critical info for determining whats happening :)

Yeah,,the HPS is making for a hard time seeing clear.

Thanks guys! ill try to take a few more under MH light. Hes got 1 1000hps and 2 600hps. He WAS testing ph, but told me yesterday he stopped, so that could be one problem. All the plants are clones, not sure on exact age but started 12/12 four days ago. He is using General Hydroponics food with a few supplements, i would have to ask what extras hes putting in. Also he is watering once a week and feeding everytime. Containers are 7gal, temps are good, 70-73.

If he was messing with the PH last week, that could certainly cause the problem depending on how much "messing" he did and for how long. If the PH isn't right then the plants can't take in the nutrients it needs. From the looks of it I woud say he could have locked out Phospherous at a crucial time causing this. Need to make sure its back where it needs to be. If you are in soil (organic) then it should be very close to 6.8, but if in soil (chemical nutes) then between 6.3-6.7.

Although, if he was just testing the PH and not doing changes to it then it may not bean issue.

Check your pH.

I run my organic soil at 6.5pH

I also run my chemical based nutes for soil at 6.5pH

My DWC I run the pH at 5.8pH

Latest posts

Back