Can I get opinions on these pictures please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stvitusdance

Reaction score
what do you guys think? it's flowering and i have done a lot of bending to keep the canopy fairly even. however, you can kinda tell there are lots of empty space between the nodes. will this fill out? is this normal? this is "kiwiskunk," does it look like mostly sativa? does it look healthy? i've got about 6 - 10" of room left and i am concerned this thing will keep stretching and growing. i have it under roughly 450 watts of CFLs and it's most likely too late to change to a HID and and build a bigger closet. any comments or suggestions will be appreciated!

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

imho they look very healthy!

There is a good ammount of space between nodes.....but it will fill in with bud later in flowering.
Its prolly going to be just individual buds at each node.....insted of it being just one long bud.
If the nodes were closer together, all the individual buds would form together into a bigger bud.

hey thanks for the + input! i think it looks healthy but i see lots of thick stem and lots of space and tiny little flowers and wonder if those flowers will fill out. plus, this thing has been growing since mid december and i have no idea how much taller it might get and how much longer it might take before it finishes. wow, maybe it might take 4 or 5 months total? i need to be patient i guess......

shes got more sativa than indica but had indica bud structure. looking good. she might take a lil while to finish tho, keep that in mind.

lookin good!

Pretty! Very nice. Wouldn't it be wonderful to put them outdoors and see just how tall they would get!!!
Did you pinch the tops? Or you could always get a trellis! Jack and the Bean Stock!!! Wonder where it will end up... LOL.
Beautiful.
:peace: :bolt:

Latest posts

Back