can I make canna oil without water?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emuman

Reaction score
I have some virgin coconut oil and was wondering, can I put my ground bud in a glass jar, with about a pound of coconut oil and put the jar in a pot of boiling water to heat it, or do i have to add water to the oil?

Hello Emu :)

Yes you can do it your way.

You do not need the water boiling and you also need to keep the glass off the bottom of the pot (sit it on top of something)

Or the glass container may shatter.

:peace:

thanks hippy, also do you think about an ounce of medium quality popcorn buds will be enough for 2 cups of oil?

there's far too much random info about the quantity ratios of the ingredients
any info from a trusted source such as yourself would be greatly appreciated

I live in England.

How much is 2 cups?

Personally I would use 1 lt of oil to 1 ounce.

Want it mega kick ash? 500ml.

500 ml with 1 ounce in is a tight fit.

Do 1 lt and use twice as much to get the same high kick.

Honestly.

What the hell is a cup?

HippyInEngland said:
I live in England.

How much is 2 cups?

Personally I would use 1 lt of oil to 1 ounce.

Want it mega kick ash? 500ml.

500 ml with 1 ounce in is a tight fit.

Do 1 lt and use twice as much to get the same high kick.

Honestly.

What the hell is a cup?

lol, ok 2 cups is a pint/pound and it is equal to 16 ounces
and if google's unit converter is accurate then 16 fluid ounces is approximately equal to 473ml,

looks like im in the right neighborhood
thanks again

emuman said:
lol, ok 2 cups is a pint/pound and it is equal to 16 ounces
and if google's unit converter is accurate then 16 fluid ounces is approximately equal to 473ml,

looks like im in the right neighborhood
thanks again

Is that mad or crazy.

:yeahthat:

Why do we not use a universal thing.

Like feet and inches.

;)

HippyInEngland said:
...Want it mega kick ash? 500ml.

500 ml with 1 ounce in is a tight fit...

ok I put 1oz into 500ml, now the standard brownie recipe calls for aprox 125ml of oil which is I guess 1/4oz or .25oz worth of weed, is that enough, I dont want to have to eat the whole pan, btw Im new to the idea of edibles and im prolly over thinking it

emuman said:
I have some virgin coconut oil and was wondering, can I put my ground bud in a glass jar, with about a pound of coconut oil and put the jar in a pot of boiling water to heat it, or do i have to add water to the oil?

I would use a slow cooker on low. i seen it in a cookbook. cook the oil for an hour or two a day for three days stirring often to loosen THC from leafy material. on the third day strain through a fine strainer or cheesecloth.

Latest posts

Back