Can I plant now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirSmoke-a-Lot

Reaction score
Ok i have so many seeds from this bud that i got and I want to plant some... but can only do outdoors so if i plant now, will i get any bud off it? I don't know if it will veg at all because it is august lol. any help is thanked :) except thorns... lol and i live in india where its raining everyday right now... for another week or so... there is no snow ever where I live.. and it doesn't get that cold. Any bud out of this situation? I already started the germ process.

It would probably start flowering as soon as you put them outside. I'm going to put some outside in a few weeks but i've been vegging mine for a week now;).

I don't mind them getting big or not... if i just planted them in soil right now and put them outside... would they even get to a foot? or what... i mean i don't really care for the yield i know its way too last minute... i just want the experience for spring time.

Like bombbudpuffa says, it'll probably start flowering once it hits the dirt...LOL The days are getting shorter everyday faster and faster. Short to no veg time.

But like you said, do it for the experience for the next spring! That's what I did. But I had to move mine inside because I had someone steal my when I grew outdoors.

I mean... how short will the plant stay? any ideas? Should i try to veg under some lights indoors for a while then put them outside? That will be kind of hard to do but is possible... or I can just put them outdoors, straight up. What do you guys think.?

Ive read that somewhere... and I realize that... so If I put the plant outside when it is just planted... how will it grow 2 to 3 times bigger of zero... if it starts flowering right away? lol thanks

it won't be able to flower right away, as the plant will need to mature to a point where it CAN flower.

generally speaking, should be around the 6-8 node - or about 6-8 weeks before it will start to flower

but... don't take my word for it, this is just what I'm thinking....:rolleyes:

now... if you were putting a clone outside... it would start to flower right away, as the clone is already in a mature state and wouldn't get much bigger.

well im high and im germinating some seeds as we speak... im gonna put them on my roof in a 5 gallon pot... if we gets something good i'll start a journal :)

Good luck!

It gets too cold here in october to start such a venture, I dont usually start any outdoor seeds later than early july as the result is usually pitiful and the plant is not full potential. Warmer climates, go for it see what happens... nothing ventured nothing gained

Yea today, I smoked a doobie on my roof and it was hot as hell! I am going to put the plants on my roof in their pots and they will get a LOT of sunlight so lets see how it goes... seeds are still germinating :/

Is a 5 gal bucket safe on your roof?Seems a little obvious to me.

No I will be good... no one cares where I live... no one knows about it where I live... and they won't get big because it is august lol

It will say about a foot or two at the most this late into the season.

I guess during its growth spurt into flowering it will get even beyond that by not much.

Thats what I am hoping for... Then I can put them on the roof all the way at the top and they won't be seen when they flower :)

anyone else have access to 'the roof' ? when the weather does change in your parts, whats the highs', and lows' ? and , what is your normal grow season times', and lenghts. ?

I am a newbie to growing. All I know it is really sunny/hot during the day... and today was 85 hi and 78 lo... and sunday is 88 hi and 72 low. It is really humid here... and we have monsoon type rains everyday... it is about to stop tho, within a week. I am not sure about the normal grow season and times.

no one comes to the roof, they can access it... On my roof, there is another roof just smaller... and I will put my plants up there... no one will even think about going up there. I won't be going up there during the day because that is just stupid!

So what can you tell me from that lol

sir smoke a lot ,,,i cannot tell you alot about that :giggle:but can we have some pics of where you are going to set up ?just being nosy really :hubba:

its just a roof... like a normal roof lol... I will post pics once i have my plants up there :)

its ok too i know a lot of nosy girls

Latest posts

Back