Can I see some pictures of your full growns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strilla

Reaction score
I'm starting a little plant and I want to seee exactly what I am getting into. So if anyone can put some I would appreciate it. From the top of the plant to the bottom of the pot.

sure its nothing like what other ppl have here but this is from some good skunk bud. good luck with ur plant peace

mmmmm.jpg

16 oz cup 006.jpg

skunk yum2.jpg

damn nice buds dude it seems like i have found a new friend who can help me out what you say?

re any time bro if i can help i will im still learning my self:rolleyes: there are alot of great growers in here with great knowlege. anyways the first plant i never toped i just tied it down for awhile and let the light get the bottom half of the plant good luck peace have to put the kids to bed lol:cool2:

you wouldnt happen to be able to lead me to a good strain for outdoors could ya? I have been looking at elephant man"s pics damn those are nice. I know that all those are indoors but can u get same results from outdoor growing?

u can get better results from out door i will help ya when i get back peace

heres some of my LST grow . you can really keep them as low as u can. it's a good method if you are short on on space.

AK2.jpg

NL4.jpg

NL-AK.jpg

This is a plant I grew that I revegged from a tiny bud on a stick kind of plant.
Pic 001 is the plant after revegging
Pic week3 is 3 weeks back into flowering.

Picture 001.jpg

WEEK3sml.JPG

Latest posts

Back