Can our posts be tracked by cops/feds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticMan84

Reaction score
May sound a bit paranoid but I was just wondering if there is any way for law enforcement to track our postings here?

Yes, I think all they would have to do is hack the forum and obtain the posters' IP addresses. I'd imagine that would be illegal however, as this is not only a privately-owned server but is based in Holland as well. If there was a risk of prosecution we would have seen/heard about many members of not only this site but hundreds of others around the web being put behind bars.

Just write under everything, where your tag is... that every picture and information is fictional and just for entertainment purposes only. That way, they can't use anything you post to incriminate you, but they can use it as a source to find out things about u. This information will not hold up in court as being a good enough reason to enter your house, if you say you are growing in ur closet or something.

the US gov knew who you were the first time you opened a page at this site.
puff

ps. but there are too darn many of us to do anything about it. well,.. except for maybe if you tell the world that you are growing massive amounts for sale, then you might catch their interest. most of us are just growing for personal use, many have med cards, we are not their prime grower targets, we are small time, not worth the trouble and expense for the most part. I am protected by my state as long as I stay within limits. so nanner nanner federalies.

I dont use any personal information at all.

If a US bureaucracy really wanted to find out information, the best they could do is get an account and look for things. They'd have to find your IP to find a location or a name. Maybe even an email account? I don't know. I'm not that paranoid...

Just relax, none of this information on here can hurt you because none of what you post is attested. None of it will hold up in court and the fed's can't use it to search your house either. Don't use any personal information! If you are really paranoid, make sure you don't start a grow journal!!!! especially one with pics.

puffnstuff said:
the US gov knew who you were the first time you opened a page at this site.
puff
There's around 300 million people living in the US. You're crazy if you think they monitor what you do just for the hell of it, even if every single LEO monitored people's lives 24/7 they still wouldn't even be able to see a fraction of what goes on. You think FBI agents sit on there *** all day, laughing about how some nameless guy logged into a cannabis site? LOL. They'd be fired on the spot for wasting government money and resources.

Exactly, there is no point to even discuss this, the gov't really doesn't care about you, unless you are trafficking or growing large amounts. They don't have the money, nor the man power to go after low level people.

Just make sure to put your name, address, and phone number in your profile :hubba: also give precise details of where your plants are. :rofl:
BTW, if you think any type of disclaimer would stop LEO from prosecuting YOU, I've got plenty of Iranian oil stock to sell you :rofl:

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
Just write under everything, where your tag is... that every picture and information is fictional and just for entertainment purposes only. That way, they can't use anything you post to incriminate you, but they can use it as a source to find out things about u. This information will not hold up in court as being a good enough reason to enter your house, if you say you are growing in ur closet or something.

Do you really believe those disclaimers will help you? It is unlikely you will be tracked but if you document a massive grow and get caught the little dislaimer isn't going to do **** for you!

Puffin Afatty said:
Just make sure to put your name, address, and phone number in your profile :hubba: also give precise details of where your plants are. :rofl:
BTW, if you think any type of disclaimer would stop LEO from prosecuting YOU, I've got plenty of Iranian oil stock to sell you :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...

My Name is George W.Bush..I live in the Big white house in Washington DC...my phone # 420-840-WEED...I grow Big fat budds in my Rose Garden...but dont tell no one..its of National security...

MysticMan84 said:
May sound a bit paranoid but I was just wondering if there is any way for law enforcement to track our postings here?

This site is in holland and does not fall under he USA laws...you are safe here my friend...welcome to share what you will..but remember to be safe

I :heart: this place :rofl: I've given out the exact location of my grow, by gps coordinates and noone messes with my SnowWhite :rofl:

gagjababy said:
Do you really believe those disclaimers will help you? It is unlikely you will be tracked but if you document a massive grow and get caught the little dislaimer isn't going to do **** for you!

I have studied law, I know these things :)

They cannot use any information on here in court, if you put a disclaimer. Hell, they can't use it, even without a disclaimer, because they do not know who is behind the computer, unless you give them your name and attest it.

4u2sm0ke said:
My Name is George W.Bush..I live in the Big white house in Washington DC...my phone # 420-840-WEED...I grow Big fat budds in my Rose Garden...but dont tell no one..its of National security...

Ah yes those buds are as bog a round as a texas ball bat!
We used to grow 'em in missouri but we had a problem-Damn rednecks-oops-uh-hum....
Uh hum-excuse me but I gotta go recordificate!-lmao

Gb

us gov, and many other gov's have computer software made in conjunction with microsoft, apple etc, to be able to track comunications. Dont think for a minute they dont have every website they think is subversive, illegal, or a danger to the public constantly under computer survailance. They can track your ip address back to the account holder in seconds. It would be foolish to believe that the servers location would have any effect on what they choose to monitor. They can also pull the computer software registration and info you may have put on your computer when you first bought it and set it up. The only way to hide yourself from them would be to have a CLEAN computer with NO software registered in your name and conect to the internet via free access hot spot's and such. dont kidd yourself into believing they dont have you in their computer under the list of possible dope smokers. I am also sure they have key word tracking, not only on this website but on EVERYTHING that is said on the web. If you type in one of their keywords such as "marijuana" it is automatically tracked and recorded. this is one of they way's they are tracking and catching terrorist's, drug lords and other major criminal type's. It may be ilegal and un-constitutional but when has THAT ever stopped them before?
puff

edit:with all that said, I am not at all worried about it, like I said, there are too many of us and we are small time so dont worry, be happy, and smoke a bowl with us.

Latest posts

Back