Can someone please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanthecatman

Reaction score
IMG_20190624_114641.jpg IMG_20190624_114707.jpg IMG_20190624_114653.jpg IMG_20190624_114641.jpg IMG_20190624_114653.jpg IMG_20190624_114707.jpg I'm not a newbie grower, however I'm having a hard time with these plants, all Barney's farm, pineapple chunk, tangerine dream and gorilla zittles I think, anyhow they look terrible, treated with calmag, that didn't seem to work, repotted and amended with work castings, have always PhD to6.0, foxfarm happy frog soil amended with plenty of perlite etc, my grows are always for my severe back trauma, so very important to me , here are some pics, will some folks please give me your advice and help, thank you and God bless you
IMG_20190624_114641.jpg
View attachment 253362 View attachment 253362
IMG_20190624_114653.jpg

Hi. I have a few questions because what I see can be caused by a number of factors.
First- how's ventilation? It looks like windburn slightly but it also could have been heat buildup.
Second-do you water until you see runoff? It could be a build up because the soil isn't draining as it should. Normally, the water from rain seeps to the water table.
Third- are you using distilled water? Are you spraying anything? Foliar feeding? Thes burn also appears to be possibly from watering with lights on. Dripping here and there maybe?

its not a nute problem, its a bug problem. More than 1 type. Spyder mites for sure but maybe russet mites also. Honestly, burn the plants and start over

Russet mites will give the leaves a glossy, blistered or like a plastic look. The leaves curl down like yours are. You cant see those little bastards and they are a ***** to get rid of. I pray you don't have them. If you do decide to treat these plants.. do not treat with neem oil.

If you overwater or underwater your leaves can look bad in many ways.

I wish you all the best!

Yeah, you got bugs and your PH is too low. 6.3 to 6.8 for soil. I like to sit at 6.5.

i don't see the ph issue because the new growth on top looks lush---i do see a spider mite infestation---if you are able to turn the plant upside down while keeping the soil intact in its pot---a light pressure wash would wash away the spider mites---if you have the russet---you would save yourself much heart ache by following umbra's advice and starting from scratch while they are young enough---no doubt they are in the growroom as well and you might find a new location for those plants until you clean the room---there are products you can spray that will kill the mites and larvae as well---the existing leaves will not recover and it will take a week or 2 of new growth before you see you are getting ahead of your problem

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back