can someone recommend a good vaporizer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeUpJohnny

Reaction score
High guys and gals,

I'm not a smoker at all (ironically, I've only smoked about 15 times in my life, and I've never smoked a cigarette, not even a puff!)

anyways, so I really don't like smoking grass (I mean sometimes it's okay, I just smoke a joint a few minutes ago actually)

anyways, I know the volcano is supposed to be the best, but for its price, it very well should be...

I need something under $300 bucks.... can anyone gimme a recommendation? yall have never failed me before ;-)

thanks!

Johnny

I have an Extreme Vaporizer and am delighted with it. You can find it on eBay for right around $300 and I think you'll be more than pleased. I've never used a Volcano but understand that the Extreme compares very favorably. Also, the Extreme comes with a bag AND a whip, so you can use it in whichever mode you prefer. I recommend it without reservation.

I have the Kia Vaporizer, it is made in Albuquerque, NM by a guy who owns a headshop, his little invention haha. Really good customer service and it comes with a lifetime warranty I'm pretty sure. It's really cool, and the lock box style is nice to have! You can store the whip, power cord, weed, grinder... whatever you want and lock it up haha.

It's pretty basic but it works good! The only I have is a little top heavy and can fall over, but I just placed a thin piece of metal in it and its fin now. I enjoy it, and my friends do too best of all its like $139

hxxp://shop.ebay.com/items/__kia-vaporizer_W0QQ_nkwZkiaQ20vaporizerQ20QQ_cqrZtrueQQ_nkwuscZkiaQQ_nkwuscZvaporizor?_rdc=1

Oh it also has a bubbler attachment and a car adapter accessory you can buy, makes camping trips just that more fun! lol

Oh and here is the actual website:

hxxp://www.kiavaporizer.com/

I'll second the extreme vaporizor recommendation. I think the volcano has finally been trumped. It mixes the best of all vaporizing options.

Jeez another vaporizing thread. Perhaps a sub board for them??? They pop up all the time with generally the same questions :)

-Trippy

doing past searches might void out new technology that someone could recommend... no one asked you to post trippy, but thanks to all the others who actually answered the question and remained on topic!

Johnny

Trippy_Hippy said:
Jeez another vaporizing thread. Perhaps a sub board for them??? They pop up all the time with generally the same questions :)

-Trippy

It was trying to be joking hence the smiley face. I can't really convey emotion that well through text. Wasn't meant to be a smartarse comment though.

-Trippy

Latest posts

Back