Can someone tell me wuts up with this leaf?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you spill nutrients on it while watering...I've done that and leafs discolor and usually die.

I like to trim up the bottom of my plants, sends the energy to the buds, ya know...

ya i thought thats what it might be. Ive always been told you dont want to remove any branchs or leaves from autos

If it turns crispy i would remove it.

My lights had come down on one of my plants and cooked about 1/4 the leaves on it. If i had got home a half hour later my tent prob would have been on fire. Picked them all off and plant put out nearly as much as the others. The smaller leaves will take over and stretch out after. Plus its at the bottom so its prob not getting much light there anyway.

What does the rest of the plant look like? Especially any new growth....everyone of my plants in flower right now have at least one leaf down low that looks that bad or worse.....and I don't loose any sleep over it..lol
Leaves get dinged up all the time....as long as the majority of your leaves look good and there is no problems with any new growth you shld be fine....jmo

yeah... dont sweat it when lower leaves get funky looking... it's all about the new growth and how the plant is growing new leaves. Older leaves shaded from the canopy can easily get yellow, brown and die as the plant has no more use for that leaf...

Peace~!:cool:

ya its only on the bottom just looked weird cuz ive never had that befor. should i remove them? i cant load my pic cuz its in my grow journal already...

I try to remove as few leaves as possible...especially in flower. Jmo

Hamster Lewis said:
I try to remove as few leaves as possible...especially in flower. Jmo
same, it dont make sense to remove their food source

If it turns crispy there will be no loss to removing it. It would mean that it is dead and not producing anything any more.
I like leaving them on as i think it adds a little character to the plant hehe.

If its just because its nearing end of flower it will fall off by it self.

Jericho said:
If it turns crispy there will be no loss to removing it. It would mean that it is dead and not producing anything any more.
I like leaving them on as i think it adds a little character to the plant hehe.

If its just because its nearing end of flower it will fall off by it self.

wut about half cripy?

Latest posts

Back