Now what's going on here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arkansas toothpick

IMG_5276.jpeg

Coon cockbones are excellent drink stirrers.
They make it blue so you can visually ascertain if your irrigation feed system is working.
After a while you can tell by the shade of color if the strength is where it should be.
😆

Last edited:
I did the same in my experiment. I didn't do anything, just when feed cycle came around, started using the jacks. Straight cold tap 1/2 tsp, that's it. Everytime. Nothing crazy happen so you should be fine

Bubba
How many days since you switched to the Jacks?

I ordered some Jacks, and it will be here tomorrow.
I am really interested in this because I am going on an elk hunt in Colorado next month, and will be gone for two weeks, which means I will be depending on my wife to take care of the plants while I am gone.
I lovingly refer to my wife as Ole’ Brown Thumb on here for good reason.
If this works out, I will worry a lot less on that trip.
Plus, the simplicity is just awesome.
I have stopped giving all my plants nutes at the moment, and just giving straight Ph’d water, in hopes that I will be able to go ahead and switch everything over to Jacks. I figure I don’t have anything to lose, because they will all be dead anyway by the time I get back from that hunting trip, lol.

I grow outside i 10 gal pots. I just top feed my nutes and water with a hose. (well water) No way to tell gallons. How would you suggest I feed with jack's. Has anyone tried the Jack's specifically designed for marijuana plants.

Last edited:
i bbq’d a coon once and tried to eat it……with enough bbq sauce it went down ok but was really greasy
Try parboiling 'em next time with a little salt in the water. Removes a lot of the fat. I ate some that the dude had parboiled, cubed, breaded, and deep fried. Melt in your mouth. He did the same with some Canadian geese once. Great eating.

I grow outside i 10 gal pots. I just top feed my nutes and water with a hose. (well water) No way to tell gallons. How would you suggest I feed with jack's. Has anyone tried the Jack's specifically designed for marijuana plants.
The hydro mix they sell is ok but the plants seemed better with the 20-20-20.
The bloom booster doesn't make for better plants either ime they seem to like the balanced ferts better.

Latest posts

Back