Thought this was PH, but....may need to sterilize? Pro mix query.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the garden seems to like the pro mix bubba, good for you...I'm having a hard time fining bales of the BX, wally world sells small bales for about 11 bucks each...
I've been having to get the big flat one, not the giant cube. Not sure if the cube will fit in my trunk. Will bring a saw, trash bags along with a broom and dust pan.

Bubba

1678839528839.png

The HP is available here. What happened to Sunshine #4.??

Last edited:
Does it work the same? This Promix has been very consistent so far. Almost afraid to change, but if does same job, good to know.

Funny thing.....the price of everything is going through the roof except marijuana. Ten years ago black market went for as high as $400/zip. Now swag goes for as low as $70/zip.
We were $3500. We only got 5 to 7 depending on the room to one guy who took almost all and I took a 1/2 of a lb
We would not be in business now with whats going on. The east was so very different than you folks in the west. Availability was not the same. The rich cats in NYC would pay $400 for a exotic zip to $500. A drink and partying in the city can cost you. A high end joint was enough for the nite and waay cheaper Now when you think of it we have Grandfathers and Grandmothers growing some phenomenal weed now...

We were $3500. We only got 5 to 7 depending on the room to one guy who took almost all and I took a 1/2 of a lb
We would not be in business now with whats going on. The east was so very different than you folks in the west. Availability was not the same. The rich cats in NYC would pay $400 for a exotic zip to $500. A drink and partying in the city can cost you. A high end joint was enough for the nite and waay cheaper Now when you think of it we have Grandfathers and Grandmothers growing some phenomenal weed now...
My last trip to NYC(very last trip there ever) was in early 2001. I was a contestant on Who Wants to be a Millionaire(didn’t get in the hot seat because my fingers couldn’t work the buttons on the controller for answering the questions). ABC flew my wife and I in, put us up in a hotel and gave us $150 as a meal stipend. We had been up since 4 am to catch our flight and we were famished when we hit the hotel. We decided to go eat at their breakfast buffet. And there went the food stipend…

My last trip to NYC(very last trip there ever) was in early 2001. I was a contestant on Who Wants to be a Millionaire(didn’t get in the hot seat because my fingers couldn’t work the buttons on the controller for answering the questions). ABC flew my wife and I in, put us up in a hotel and gave us $150 as a meal stipend. We had been up since 4 am to catch our flight and we were famished when we hit the hotel. We decided to go eat at their breakfast buffet. And there went the food stipend…
I remember seeing a concert in the city 2008 and meeting people at Sparks a restaurant /bar where Joe Castelano got shot.
3 drinks and with tip $80

We always knew you were a star !!!!!
Its guys like you that can change hollywood for the better !

I have never been to NYC, nor do I have any desire whatsoever to see it. The wife drug me to New Orleans one time because she used to live down there and wanted me to see it.
I got out of the car, looked around, and said, I have seen it, let’s go home.

I have never been to NYC, nor do I have any desire whatsoever to see it. The wife drug me to New Orleans one time because she used to live down there and wanted me to see it.
I hated living in the New Orleans area. Nasty ass place. Lived there for a while doing government work,, and moved my ass back to Texas.
Never been to New York and never will.

I hated living in the New Orleans area. Nasty ass place. Lived there for a while doing government work,, and moved my ass back to Texas.
Never been to New York and never will.
Never was a city guy .I grew up on Long Island when it was more rural.
The city holds a special place for me after I was at 9-11 ,10 days after.
The politicians suck and are lame.
But New York is New York....

Pirana, tarantula and voodoo juice.....Woah....that s-hit is expensive. I use beneficial tea instead. Love AN but I draw the line on those beneficials. Good luck. Good strains.
It is expensive, but much of it is only used first two weeks of veg, and first two weeks of flower.

Bubba

Lived there working for a couple of years. Fking nasty ass place with a bunch of Rude ass ppl. I lived by Lake Pochatrain and fishing was the only thing i liked about it. Would not eat anything i caught though. And as for Bourbon Street,, it smells like piss and throw-up. Some of the ugliest women i ever saw.

Latest posts

Back