Can you tell me the name of this genetics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonPilin

Reaction score
Hello good day people,thanks so much.

Attachments

• IMG_20220115_093255_572.jpg
    IMG_20220115_093255_572.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20220115_093251_389.jpg
    IMG_20220115_093251_389.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 13
There are thousands of Strains and phenos. No way can someone tell you the genetics of your particular plant without some knowledge of its origination.
Once it has grown some you can tell if it is Sativa or Indica leaning.

They sold it to me as river og...but it seems that it is not, because I read that river og has indica leaves. I think they scammed me, because I need it to fight insomnia.

well son , if you would put that plant under some good lights and feed it properly and give it some time , like 45 days , the leaves on your plant will get fatter

those skinny 3 bladed leaves are a symptom of unhappiness exhibited by your plant….it does not like it’s environment and is screaming “somebody help me!”

You have a lot of trials and tribulations to go through my friend. Way too early to start panicking right now. Patience is a virtue. Most new growers are just like you. When you learn to roll with the punches you will be a much better grower. This is only a weed.

another thing to consider is the breeding strategy by the breeders

maybe these are F2 seeds and if so , the expressions will be all over the place

for consistency one needs F1 seeds or F3 and beyond

why?

WHY ARE F1 CANNABIS SEEDS BETTER THAN F2?
The reasons why F1 hemp seeds are better than F2 seeds can be explained by how genes express themselves in different generations of cross-bred plants. Importantly, F2 hemp plants often display stunted and abnormal growth due to the expression of recessive alleles.

The encyclopedia definition of allele is as such, “also called allelomorph, [alleles are] any one of two or more genes that may occur alternatively as a given site (locus) on a chromosome. Alleles may occur in pairs, or there may be multiple alleles affecting the expression (phenotype) of a particular trait.”

What’s critical to note here is that recessive alleles can remain hidden in F2 hemp strains for generations. However, when the F2 is bred with the wrong plant, the recessive alleles can surface and wreak havoc on a crop. The worst part being, you won’t have any idea when these recessive traits will surface.

Due to the fact that the genetic expression of F2 hemp plants is so difficult to predict, we also recommend that you don’t attempt to breed them. To illustrate, experts feel “once you get past F1, it becomes really advanced breeding. F2’s can be a big mess if they aren’t done right.”

View attachment 286256

According to what I have googled those leaves are sativa, therefore it is NOT ¨¨River og¨¨(unfortunately) since it has indica leaves.
You are not dealing with a full Indica. It is a hybred. You asked us and we told you what we thought. And to say it's NOT RIVER OG from one Google is not good science.

Latest posts

Back