Cannabis and Cancer go head to head!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoner94043

Reaction score
I poked around but didn't see anything so here goes...

Were you aware that a recent finding about a find from 1974 resurfaced and is opening eyes in the medical field? Did you know you're a pioneer?

In 1974 it was found that marijuana actually kills cancerous, or dying cells
Researchers have proven that Cannabis, specifically THC, kills cancerous cells while leaving healthy cells unharmed. The government knew this in 1974, and more recent research has confirmed this on several occasions.

The cure for cancer is right under our noses! This is probably the biggest thing since the discovery of penicillin(sp). I find it strange it wasn't a bigger story and even though I'm not a conspiracy theorist I can't help but wonder why. Imagine this getting out to the mainstream population? What a wonderful find if it isn't buried. I didn't cite any site with information. I suggest you take some time and research it for yourself if you want to know more. I've been following this story/finding for some time now.

Its actually been tested twice not once. it was tested again in 96 and again the study was put in a dark room, until it leaked out and once again its being ignored by the Media. I did here something about the study on Fox News when the senator found out about his cancer but as always that's all we heard.

hxxp://www.alternet.org/drugreporter/20008/

It would be amazing if it becomes a standardized treatment, or preventive medicine.

Read new's sources outside of the US and you would have heard a lot more about it. It caused a big stir here in Canada. Big pharma has not intrest in curing cancer imho. Less profit in a cure than their is in treatment. If you cure someone they only need to buy your product until they are cured, if you treat someone they need to buy your product for the rest of their life.

Tater said:
Read new's sources outside of the US and you would have heard a lot more about it. It caused a big stir here in Canada. Big pharma has not intrest in curing cancer imho. Less profit in a cure than their is in treatment. If you cure someone they only need to buy your product until they are cured, if you treat someone they need to buy your product for the rest of their life.

You are so right man!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back