CANNABIS CUP 2008...past experiences?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Organix4Sho

Reaction score
So I'm extremely interested in going. I was wondering if anyone would has any past experiences to share.
I am more than willing to shell out the 250 for Judges pass.

I just want to know if anyone knows where to get more detailed information on the event itself... or any past experiences theyd like to share! (yes I did google search)
Peace.

I'll post to keep this thread active.lol. Good luck buddy...

how do you sign up for this? I am 21 and from the US... can I just sign up and do I get access to free bud?

I'll post again buddy maybe Hick or someone will help ya...

funny thing is. im half dutch and my mom was born in holland right by amsterdam! and im tryn to talk the whole dutch side into a family trip cause all of my aunts and uncles where born in holland

I've been there, been a judge too, but I'd suggest you just buy a ticket to the events and follow along, tourista-like. It's quite a party. I think the price of the judging entry is kinda high, you can buy alot of bud from different shops for that :hubba:

Hey Thanks Puffin.
So you can buy individual passes to events?
Is it true you get unlimited herbs if youre a judge?
Do you have to be 21?
And 250 Bucks for judges pass... Thats about 170 euros. And most herbs go for at least 15 euros a gram in amsterdam. I can easily go through a half zip a week so the "Judges pass" would makes sense if you do in fact get as much herb as you can handle for a week.
I've tried SO hard to find out info on this but I don"t know why it's not more widely advertised.

I may be wrong, or things may have changed since I bought a judges pass, 4-5 yrs back, but we had to pay for the weed we sampled in most cases. there were lots of freebies, but nothing like all-the-weed-you-can-smoke :rofl:

I was there in 2006 because I didn't want to spend Thanksgiving in the States and it coincidentally lined up with the Cup. I personally think being a judge is a ripoff. You might get a few freebies, but nothing like what you are going to spend. And pardon the expression, but any 'idiot' can be a judge whether he or she knows anything about the different strains or not. And I can't see how anyone can smoke 10-12 different strains in a row and tell the difference in highs and flavors after the first few. The locals mostly laugh at the 'tourist judges'.

Having said that, going there at that time was a blast. You get to purchase and sample a lot of the entries from the different coffeshops and smoke them at your leisure. The energy in the city at this time is also electric. Everyone is having a 'high' old time. :D I would 'highly' recommend going. :hubba:

You can get a lot more info from this website if you're interested:
http://forum.channels.nl/phpbb/

To get your questions answered you should join up and keep away from the Trolls. Mods, if I'm out of line by posting this web address, please just delete it and accept my apologies.

Latest posts

Back