Cannabis Cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexK

Reaction score
I went on Saturday and it was busy! Probably one of the longest lines I've ever seen. Overheard someone say they had been there for four hours. By pure luck we parked in some industrial area and a HT employee parked behind us. We asked if they would get us in and they did through a side gate. So we got to walk around a bit before the hordes of people came in. By the time we left, it was jam packed with people, could barely walk.

Lots of glass companies, dab inventions, new websites, growing companies, various dispensaries, edible companies, O.pen & Weedmaps had large booths.

Very cool event, would go back but I hope they have it at a larger place next year.

Awesome Techadmin.

Sounds liek a great time was had by all.

Aww lookit lil 420 bunny....lol...

It looks like the Easter Snoop-A-loop had a full basket....nice. :)

that's Snoop Dog the rapper. He has all sorts of nicknames.

We call him Snoop-A-loop...lol...

one of the only few rappers I've seen multiple times because he happened to be at Lollapalloza. People seem to really love him. He's going to be the next Willy Nelson as far as smokers are concerned...lol...

Jaam, who do you keep walking around after doing dabs... You would have found me asleep somewhere....

Yea dabs was really in. Lots of booths giving out dab hits or letting you smoke on their rigs. Lots of dab related clothing too I noticed.

Nice! Maybe a MP rally at Hempfest this year? We seem to always have a catered event I need to be present at on that weekend.

When is Hempfest? Is it after adult rec. goes into effect?

When is Hempfest? Is it after adult rec. goes into effect?

It's already in effect. Stores just are not open. It's 8/15 thru 8/17. Gonna be a crazy one this year with everything being legal. Better get that hotel room early. Bet there sold out for blocks already.

Latest posts

Back