Cannabis Cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Emmett

Closet Farmer
Reaction score
Hey MP

I had a question for anyone who has been to the Cannabis cup, im thinking of getting some tickets for the one in Southern Cali this Feb, anyone know if the gift bags include seeds, or if the breeders give seed samples? i would really be interested in getting some genetics, i dont think ill pick up the tickets if that isnt a possibility.

went to the one in Michigan. buy ticket early on line ,cheaper. prints out on your printer. 65 on line 80 at the door. no free seeds, but seed venders there.. also free dabs at every booth. you will love it.

def many seed vendors there on hand... lots of free dabs... no free seeds in the giftbags...

Like bozzo said GO, you will have a blast. Had to have a medical card to get into the area where all of the good stuff was going on. No card ? you sit on the bleachers and watch all the beautiful people having a blast. One in Michigan was on Sat. and Sun., no problems. In fact, never saw a LEO all weekend. Would have been a lot different with alcohol around.

Latest posts

Back