Cannabis prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you see how some people get caught heavy going 95mph,no regis,no insur,wrong plates ,stinking of weed ,looking like a gangster ,car packed with undesirables, no license, loud car driving reckless and then they wonder how they get caught...

When you see how some people get caught heavy going 95mph,no regis,no insur,wrong plates ,stinking of weed ,looking like a gangster ,car packed with undesirables, no license, loud car driving reckless and then they wonder how they get caught...
That is a idiot...lots of the out there running around.

I drive thru Georgia once a year traveling heavy...been doing it for 20 years and have figured out how to do it...I wont give up my packing secrets but driving a superduty at 82 I never get looks...if I drive my FX45 I get looked at by every cop and pulled over by every third one...driving a HD truck makes me fit in with the good ole boys...dirty trucks attract less attention than a clean one...
I use to work night shift in Georgia right there at the Georgia Florida line I95 and got pulled over routinely for stupid things like my tag light was not bright enough. I drove a Chevy conversion van at the time and the cops would shine their flashlight all in my van windows asking, What’s in those boxes? (Empty print paper boxes I was bringing home from work). It would scare the heck out of me in the dark with those brite blue lights flashing. They also had more road blocks than I’ve ever seen anywhere and many time I saw folks getting taken away in cuffs on my way home going thru those license checks… Camden county Ga is still like that folks. Watch it on I95…
and I’m sure they love to see those Colorado plates @pute just waiting for you hippies to cross the line.😊

Latest posts

Back