Cannabis Sativa/Indica?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newgreenthumb

Da Bagseedologist!
Reaction score
I have been brought two plants from a friend of mine and they look strange as far as cannabis goes. They have unusual internode growth and and only three "fingers" per leaf. Is this cannabis sativa, indica or ruderalis? I was wondering if the group could help me. Possibly wild cannabis?:confused: By the way check out my new grows in my old journal. :)

Gardening 016.jpg

Gardening 018.jpg

Gardening 019.jpg

Do they have any smell?

I have some that looks exactly like that and as far as I can tell, it's pure indica.

Mine was grown from unknown seeds, got 2 fems and 1 male. All had the 3 finger leaves and very short internodes.

Funny thing was (I've grown indica before), there was no smell during veg. I thought they were going to be a bust till I flowered out some clones.:holysheep: 3 hits and you are glued to the couch.:hubba:

They do get smelly the last 1/2 of flowering, but not bad and very easy odor control.

Also, very little stretch in flowering. That's why I believe they are pure indica. Any sativa in the mix and it would be off to the races.:cool:

Be sure and save some clones. If it's anything like mine, you'll want more than 1 grow.

BTW wild cannabis would still be 1 of the 3 sub species, sativa, indica, or ruderalis.

DD

Look like indica, for sure. They're becoming mature, I'd be thinking of moving them to 12/12. And it looks to me like they're a bit N deficient. Unless those yellow leaves result from light starvation...

i had a sativa in 12/12 that was culled and put outside and the longer light period caused the formation of 3 fingered leaves but eventually it started growing 5 and 7 finger leaves. maybe the 3 fingered growth is related to being moved from flower to veg light cycle, idk just a thought.

Thanks because I was wondering if I would ruin my grow of purple ladies. Because they look to be a little deficient I am switching them to a feeding regimen of Advance Nutrients brand nutes.

Latest posts

Back