Cannabis-smoking mum stabbed herself to death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am not talking of u older kats here. i am talking about the dweebs in congress and local and state government. i am simply saying that the older people where brain washed, ie the move marijuana maddness. thankfully the oldest of the old are starting to die off, and the 60's and 70's generation are starting to take over power. (for give me how it sounds but its the only way to convay the point.) I was in fear that it would not be till my generation of the 80's till we could enjoy legal weed. but things seam to be moving a long faster than ever and its great.

My dad was born in 52' and i smoke with all the time. so i ant anti old if thats what u thinking.

HippyInEngland said:
An inquest was told the former receptionist, from Goring, used speed and cannabis on a daily basis

Katie Leason, spokeswoman for mental health charity Rethink, said the case further proved that cannabis causes severe mental illness. "We don't believe there is any doubt about it now. There is a proven link between the drug and psychosis," said Ms Leason.:peace:

katie said that cannabis is what cause her to go insane.? She a FREAKEN LIER and never been around someone who done Drugs and would have alot of more Brain to understand what Meth is..!!!
Meth is what made her go Insane....

I ready to make a sign and put it in the back of my truck and run around town saying that Meth make yea go insane.!! NOT Marijuana.
Pot I have found that there is a lot of people that smoke only at night or while they are at home and can't maintain what there doing..!! But they understand how it make there pains and aches go away.! Ops Except for the Munchies most hates that part do to it makes a person what.? Gain weight..

OldHippieChick said:
I have two dogs and if they are "trying to tell me something" I always check the water bowl, the food bowl, open the door in case they need to go out, or play with them to see if they just want attention - and if none of that quiets the voices - then and only then - do I reach for my 5" knife....;)

Will you be on Speed when you grab that 5' knife.? No
Will your not hearing voices, your hearing the dog wants to get Stoned.;)
Share:D

I hear strange voices in wal-mart ALL the time... "clean up on isle five".. silly strange things like that...:confused2:

Cannabis was the least of the two evils Speed aka Meth aka crank I am almost sure that all the TESTING that this Dumb Broad did was pretty much just one sided hers ,and shes a Doctor ? anyone find this strange .How about all the meds that she had prescribed for this woman is this an attempt to take the light off of her butt for not knowing that the drugs she was prescribing had a bunch of bad side effects or was it the big pharmaceuticals companies that miss led her of the drugs she was prescribing ? it all equals money maybe that she killed someone she should have her license removed doesn't sound like she knows to much about hers meds and should not be allowed to practice medicine until she does or mess with someones head

ok it may have not been the meth . ok it may have been the acetone that was used to make the meth or some other over abundant chemical laying under the sink that was used to "Make it Better " we all know that these meth heads use only the top ingredients in there mix and the most expensive stuff like draino lye hey it looks white right ?

Oh my God my dog went with me yesterday to town and as we were driving home and she (dog) jump into my lap and crabbed the steering wheel and tryed to run that Brick over and almost hit a Highway patrol officer and I ask what the freak are you doing and she SAID see that the dog, it is the one that got her pregnant 2 yr ago and it hurt..:rofl:

Latest posts

Back