Cannabliss '13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85cannabliss

HERB SMOKER
Reaction score
hello my old friends here at marijuana passion. i havent been around much, I settled in 1 place after a while, which i now realize was a silly thing to do so now im spreading my wings again & this time i plan to stick around

this year I am in a new area @ 56*N in the UK... most plots will be dug as i find them & I have already put plants in an old faithful, but my GG buddy will take care of those, I will visit when i can :tup: anyway, lets cut to the chase...

here are the strains i got out already...
ROYAL PURPLE KUSH (mom) - Emerald Triangle seeds
CIRÈSE (mom) - sour diesel (riri) x UK cheese
PERUN f2 - Darwin seeds (reproduced by ME )
CHOCOLOPE (DNA) x PERUN - ME
ULTIMATE PASSION (aka MUP)
RED ESCAPE - Omni (only 1)
i have some of these out & some at home waiting for the day they go out (very soon)
ROYAL NEPAL - Tanska (Dyr)
CHEESELEB x AHP - nun
NONAME (early) - ME (from bro 13)
BLACK DOMINA x PERUN - ME

ill upload pics brb

this plot is very clay, ill be taking some used soil, chicken pellets & lime to help break it up some
attachment.php

heres the chicken pellets i will add to every plot :tup:
attachment.php

DD.jpg

AAa1Chicpoo.jpg

this is what most of my plots looked like (not the one above) I like lots of cover
& after an hour or so digging & weeding, that plot now looks like this...

BBb1.jpg

BBb2.jpg

this is my old faithful plot :)
Royal Purple Kush on the left ............ Cirese (SLH x Braindead) on the right...

file too big atm, but im growing in potatoe sacks at this plot, they are full uf horse poo & last years old soil, root & all :D

and this is yet another plot, it looked very similar to the last plot, but the soil is more clay/peat/clumpy in 1 pic here it is almost finished. you can see the coco bricks hadnt expanded, this was a few weeks ago (im just catching up )& in front of my GG buddy, you can see where ive dug a funnel, leading to a deep hole, in case it gets waterlogged :tup:

CCc1.jpg

CCc2.jpg

Black Domina mother was about 2 months old when she went out. i had her in a 2 " pot for the duration, so hoping shes exploded now she got root space

& the seedlings are
Black Domina x Perun ... I made this cross when i reproduced the very rare Perun from Darwin seeds.

KKk111BDmum.jpg

KKk111BDxPerun1.jpg

KKk111BDxPerun2.jpg

KKk111BDxPerun3.jpg

Chocolope (DNA official cut) x Perun .... again, made during the repro these look droopy, but i had watered them right before i took the pics you can see we had casualties. i hope they enjoyed the seaweed in the water last week & the rain the past few days, hasnt been too heavy tho ;)

KKk111CHcxPerun1.jpg

KKk111CHcxPerun2.jpg

CheeseLeb x AHP is the seedlings hoping i get more than a lollipop i got last year.

Red Escape is the lareger plant i had 5 seeds but only 1 germinated (fingers crossed for a girl) forgot i had them cos they were not stored with my seedstash for some reason :unsure:

KKk111CLxAHP1.jpg

KKk111CLxAHP2.jpg

KKk111RE1.jpg

NoName sativa, didnt get the best light last season, but still managed to pull seeds from 2 plants, 1 finished early october, but the seeds are from a mother that was finished mid-late september.

looking rather indica in its early days

KKk111NN1.jpg

KKk111NN2.jpg

Ultimate Passion known as MUP (Marco's Ultimate Passion) this guy done well with these & spread the seeds he produced, now i have them heres the 1st male ive pulled, but the 3rd (of5) MUP male so far. the other 2 auto'd under 24/0 :unsure:

KKk111MUP1a.jpg

KKk111MUP2.jpg

PERUN f2.... this is the strain i want to spread info about around the interenet. the F2 repro seeds will be up for sale on another site, & its supposed to be an outdoor strain. I cant find much info on this 1 being grown outside. there is 1 diary, but doesnt show perun in flower unfortunately anyway, i had losses with these too, but its part of the game :)

If I make any seeds this year, I will be making Perun f3s, I am starting about 100 seeds that look immiture, but they have the 'I dunno' look to them

KKk111Perun1.jpg

KKk111Perun2.jpg

KKk111Perun3.jpg

KKk111Perun4topped.jpg

finish with a few random shots.... good luck to all who is going guerrilla this season :rasta:

85C :weed:

AA1aDew.jpg

AA1Comfrey.jpg

A2aaSlugGuard2.jpg

AAa1Spidb.jpg

AAa1Spida.jpg

good luck on the od plots friend. bummer bout all that clay.

the copper will deter slugs :) it gives them an electric shock, like when you put a 9v battery on your tongue, but waaayyy stronger for the slug ;)
i made some more last night using cans

here, ill show you :bong:

sg1.jpg

sg6.jpg

sg7.jpg

sg8.jpg

sg10.jpg

im also gonna try using the 'hook' side of velcro, i can't imagine that would be a joy to crawl across :unsure:

thanks for popping in everyone, its good to be back :D

sg3.jpg

sg4.jpg

sg5.jpg

2 days ago i planted 32 Mighty Mite seeds directly into the ground. I wanna see how many (if any) sprout..

aaaa1.jpg

& I went to water, again, so here is some random shots i took. it was quite a fresh morning & very sunny :)

1st pic there is the Perun... I am definately starting some more of these, I want good numbers to get a couple of good males so i can spread the love :D

2nd pic Royal Nepal

3rd &5th is NoName

4th is CheeseLeb x AHP

:)

IMAG0480.jpg

IMAG0475.jpg

IMAG0474.jpg

IMAG0468.jpg

IMAG0472.jpg

Latest posts

Back