cappitally daft question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamstein

Reaction score
when i water my plants...

how much water do i use?

i know when i supposed to water, but not how much

i feel quite quite stupid

i would just give them enough till it statrs to drain out of the bottom,i would say maby about one liter of water but thats just a rough guess..

Let's assume that you are allowing your soil to dry a little first. This is important because as it starts to become dry it allows air to get into the soil. This aeration is super good for the root system. You can also help this a touch by loosening carefully the top layer of soil down about 2 inches being super careful not to kill small fine roots.
Then give your plants a good soaking, water slowly to allow the soil to soak it in, other wise what happens is the water will find a short and easy path right past the roots and pour right out the bottom. In reality your plant at that point didn't really get diddlysquat, so water slow and untill a decent amount has passed through. This will also help flush salts and other non-needed chemicals from the soil.
Hope this helps my friend
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

if you have small plants, small water, big plants big, we dont know at what point in your grow you are, how old are they? what height?

2 weeks since planting, tallest plant must be about 4-6 inches high

Latest posts

Back