Carty's other Projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saying right? hahaha. no good self respecting Ape would do anything else..
Nobody Messing with The Beast
1716291274446.png

Jan is doing such a great job with the Beast Mode project, and her love for the strain... I just sent her a bigger amount of the pollen to play with in hopes it will help her be more successful. with her hitting this real BM pheno, it's a great start to moving forward to F2 stock. and because we used pollen off the original male... this seed stock will be.... Beast Mode F1 bx1... the 2 other crosses however, have really grabbed my attention... Beast Mode x WW or crossed to GDP... ooh baby.

Thank you Jan for your hard work and dedication to our love for this plant...

Her buds are getting bigger so far no nanners.
Took some trichome pics. You can see she is not ready. She almost feels like a photo.
About 50/50 clear/milky no amber. Remember this one vegged for like 8 weeks before she went to flower. I almost thought I had a dud then the last two weeks of veg she look off.
I took several branches off the bottom so I could bury her extra deep. I was worried about our winds. As long as she not dying on me I am going to let her grow. I keep checking on her. Gave her Csl Mag and blossom recently.
Image_2024-07-13 20_35_37_292.png
Image_2024-07-13 20_36_02_985.png
Image_2024-07-13 20_36_35_666.png
Image_2024-07-13 20_36_43_219.png
Image_2024-07-13 20_36_57_662.png
Image_2024-07-13 20_38_41_502.png
Image_2024-07-13 20_39_37_192.png
Image_2024-07-13 20_39_44_691.png
Image_2024-07-07 13_48_38_731.png

Jan I was talking with my breeding partner, Draig & Lady Zandra.... she taught me to grow 20yrs ago..
and they are my go to for knowledge. After explaining to them all the stress she has been thru, and, no signs of hermie as of yet, Draig siad it same time I did.. She's a true 100% female. this is what breeders look for because breeding with her keeps the hermie possibilities under control.

Are you seeing any signs of seed development, because passing along her genetics is important.. sure hope so.

I can almost smell her from here... hehe

So... since this thread is called my, Other Projects.... here's some news.

My hippie neighbor across the street is running my strains, so, this time I'm taking half of his grow... found out he harvested 10oz off of one, 11 off the other and still won't gift any... and if I have to ask, it's not a gift.
we even talked about it today and he says he has 3yrs worth of weed now.... oh, well goody for you...

Soooo.... looking forward to half of
2 - Acapulco Gold F2
2 - Maui Wowie F2
1 - um, not sure... it was supposed to of been an auto, but when he switched his lights to 18/6 after harvest, it went into reveg.. hate that because it makes me look stupid telling him it's an auto... gotta find out what it was so I can toss the others..

Maui Wowie
IMG_20240714_124745.jpg

Acapulco Gold
IMG_20240714_124749.jpg

Acapulco Gold #2
IMG_20240714_124753.jpg

The Auto that went into reveg... lol
Auto in reveg lol.jpg

I did notice his room was much much cleaner, all of his pots are now felt pots and none are hard plastic..
no standing water in the trays.. now if I can just get him to clean up the very bottom of the plants to
increase energy to the larger buds up top. cannot get it thru his head that bigger fatter buds up top is better then the few larfy buds you get below... but he just has this mental block he's losing buds if he cuts them off.... grrrrr... lol

Jan I was talking with my breeding partner, Draig & Lady Zandra.... she taught me to grow 20yrs ago..
and they are my go to for knowledge. After explaining to them all the stress she has been thru, and, no signs of hermie as of yet, Draig siad it same time I did.. She's a true 100% female. this is what breeders look for because breeding with her keeps the hermie possibilities under control.

Are you seeing any signs of seed development, because passing along her genetics is important.. sure hope so.

I can almost smell her from here... hehe
No but if they are inside the buds like the WW. You cant see any seeds unless you grind the bud. They show up like magic. I ground 2 buds found 4 seeds 2 in each bud. Wierd. Usually you can see the from a mile away. I wonder if the pollen never made it due to all the stalling with the stress.

Didn't know an Auto had time to reveg.😳
I dont think it is revegging. When I transplanted her outside a week after putting her in another larger pot she went into shock and just like froze in time. She just sat there. There were like 2 or 3 storms back to back within a few days. She lost several branches. Then the kittens were trying to climb her and she lost several more branches. It was about 2-3 weeks nothing happened. She is on the move again her buds are swelling. To me she is acting like a photo not an auto. I planted her in march. She vegged for like 8 weeks. In that time she got over 6 ft. My lights are set at 6 ft and she was in the lights several times and had to be bent over so many times. I up potted her several times before putting her in the ground. She was hit with pollen 2 times at around second week of flower a week apart. I dusted 2 branches. They were upper branches. The pollen was at least 3 weeks before going outside. I am stumped on this one. She is growing again and her trics are about 50/50 clear/milky no amber. She is progressing. This is my first time growing BM. I planted 3 seeds i think. the others were males. Had I know what a gem I may have pollinated her all up with using the 2 males. I was just trying to get a few more seeds. I was impressed with her growth and vigor. It was bm pollen so no crosses. We will have to wsit snd see. I am not seeing visible signs of seeds.

Latest posts

Back