Caveman Say Uhg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dono

Reaction score
Finally got out of the cave, 55 & just got my first computer. Had to; started a growin adventure in Feb. Some buddy of my sons supposed to be a grow guru. Had me watchin WEEDS and talked me into this deal w/ my money of course, great thing to do in retirement. DUDE didn't know crap about set up for one, oops Im stoned and ramblin. Anyway he taught me how to grow spider mites, fungus gnats, and male plants,(in w/ the girls of course). Not to mention how to cook some roots, not bad if ya fixem like greens. I owned a construction company so the design flaws are all fixed. Needless to say guru aint comin around so I figured out the rest so far MITES GONE, GNATS ALMOST GONE, I know what a male looks like NOW!! And the temp is a constant 73deg. But I still feel overwhelmed at times. NEED HELP!!! None of this crap happened on showtime. HA HA But I'm out of the cave.

:welcome: To MP Dono, You picked a good site to learn the tricks of the trade, MP offers great info and great people to help you along the way! Goodluck and again welcome!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

Welcome to MP....I am sure if you read, read, read and then ask ask ask we will be able to get you on the right track...lots of good info and good people on here...

Hi Dude!
Nice to have ya around!
Recommend MP to that Guru friend of yours... He might teach us something ;)

:ciao: welcome
keep reading on the site and youll be successful.
If i were you i would never have told anyone that I grow,
especially not some random your sons friends with but hey, thats just me.
I hope all goes well for you, and i know it
will if you do enough research, take it easy

the don of chrons

Latest posts

Back