My reintroduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate of Rohan

Padawan Grower
Reaction score
Greetings ganja guru's! I have gone through quite the journey these past months and have learned a lot. I guess I should explain myself first though. I joined marijuana passion about half a year ago (give or take) with big intentions :icon_smile: however all my plans crumbled when put to the test. I was so discouraged I decided to give up altogether, or so I thought. I went to California to take a week long course but when it was over I ended up getting stranded in CA for almost 2 months. I found myself going through an adventure that could have been straight out of a movie. Throughout my quest to get back home I met some awesome people that helped me gain my confidence back. So now I return to the MP to start a new adventure in growing! Be on the lookout for my grow journal in the next couple of days. I'm excited on sharing this experience with you all. :48:

Glad you were able to make it back home, and welcome back to the best place! :aok:

Glad yual able to restoke yur fires here pilgrim ;) Hope yual keeps her lit friend. Green mojos as they says.

BWD

Latest posts

Back