Chainsaw Verse Mountain Lion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
hXXp://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MOUNTAIN_LION_ATTACK?SITE=CAPOR&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT[/URL]

This is a scary thing have to watch for when Camping..

Yeah, big cats make the hair on the back of my neck TRIP! Seeing bears really isn't a big deal, but mountain lions give me the creeps.

I would have trapped him in my car with treats. You'd be the coolest guy ever riding around with a real lion.

try havin ya outdoor grow where almost all mountain lion sightings in your state are located at as well as goin off into the woods at nite alone to water by yourself over 1/4 mile hike with no guns or anything but a golf club :rofl:
lets just say my nerves were bout shot by end of the season last year LOL.
though i never saw a MT lion. saw a small bobcat one nite an stayed in my car til my buzz wore down tho lol.

..................:shocked:...............

jimmycat2.jpg

wow did you bag that one hick? thats a bil ol kitty. i seen a mt lion 3 times in my life and dependin on how large you or whoever in that pic thats proly bigger'n any ive seen round here so far..

About five years ago me and 3 buddies were camping over the quail opener. On our third day we got to one of our favorite spots and a big ol' cat ran across right out in front of us.

"No way, that had to be a deer"

"A deer? Jeezus, did you see the size of that tail?"

We drove up another fifty feet or so and saw it again cruising through the bushes.

It's funny but we were 4 big dudes. We all had shotguns. We all came to the instant agreement that our favorite spot was never that great anyway and we should find a new spot.:confused: :rofl:

This place where we hunt is where the one of the biggest deer herd in Cali overwinters. It is a great spot to find tons of crazy dropped antlers. Every year we would consistantly find at least one skull with both antlers still attached. We always thought it was kinda weird, but now we know...

natorious said:
I would have trapped him in my car with treats. You'd be the coolest guy ever riding around with a real lion.

:rofl: Here a guy that have balls and wants to make friends with this Hungry Lion. Sounds like dinner to this lion.;)

Hick said:
My hounds. I didn't shoot/harvest it.

You mean your dogs killed it ?
Darn, them some mean doggies, i thought mine was tough.

P.S. hick i noticed you wearing a black mask, wheres your shower cap ?
I thought it would keep your head dry when out in that weather.

I have seen a bobcat, moose and other animals hard to find, but never a moutain lion.

Anyone whos seen harold and kumar or the Trailer Park Boys knows:

Mountain Lions love to get high. Problem solved.

(~)}]

Latest posts

Back