check this out seriously

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

weedlove

has anyone ever heard of marijuanagrams.com? they advertise they are designed to ship extreamly potent marijuana worldwide. they have every kind of kindbud you could imagine sold by the oz.like $425 for a oz of jack herrer. i am verry curious as to weather this could really be ligit. what do you say?

Even if it is real there would be no way in hell i would give out my addy and have some bud shipped to my house. That's just flat out crazy IMHO.

Hi weedlove.

Send me $500 and I will send you what they are going to post you, absolutely nothing, hey, why not send me £1,000 and I will post you twice the amount of nothing :)

wow i was told this was a place to get decent information boy is that wrong what you get is alot of sarcasim and personal opnion even from the moderators. wow what a great community atmosphere.(sarcasim)shamefull se you all at*********** where they are friendly not a bunch of bitter sarcastic nobodys

HippyInEngland said:
Hi weedlove.

Send me $500 and I will send you what they are going to post you, absolutely nothing, hey, why not send me £1,000 and I will post you twice the amount of nothing :)
yea sometimes your aprisnor sometimes a key holder but i see all the time you are a sarcastic idiot ok ther mr./secret poet lol

weedlove said:
wow i was told this was a place to get decent information boy is that wrong

We're sorry, we didn't see your question about GROWING MARIJUANA - that's what this board is about, not advertising for scams.

THCPezDispenser said:
We're sorry, we didn't see your question about GROWING MARIJUANA - that's what this board is about, not advertising for scams.
ahhhh it says coffeetable talk about ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN. NOT THE GROW FORUM BUD NICE TRY THANKS FOR PLAYING

So someone told you this was a place to get decent information about buying weed over the internet? Really dude, you have to be a spammer, would you REALLY consider sending someone you don't know your address and money to send you illegal drugs? You are getting all the sarcasm because people probably think no real person is that stupid...

Why Are You Putting Words In My Mouth? Cause Your In The Wrong ?and Got Caught? I Waqs Told It Was A Place To Get Good Info On Anything Weed Get It Got It Good? Turns Out Its A Bunch Of Opnions. And What Good Grower Would Ask Someone Like You For Advice? Seriously Get Over Yourself And Jerry Was A Fat Untalented Idiot My Opnion

weedlove said:
Why Are You Putting Words In My Mouth? Cause Your In The Wrong ?and Got Caught? I Waqs Told It Was A Place To Get Good Info On Anything Weed Get It Got It Good? Turns Out Its A Bunch Of Opnions. And What Good Grower Would Ask Someone Like You For Advice? Seriously Get Over Yourself And Jerry Was A Fat Untalented Idiot My Opnion

Ok, good luck with everything man. Hope they send you some great weed.

tomorrows news on dateline:

today a man was arrested after a sting operation over the internet yeilded yet another bust for small time buyers in the area. a man by the aka "weedlove" was arrested today when he tried to purchase marijuana over a site on the world wibe web. informants tell us he had been asking questions about purchasing the drug at several sites before he made the "buy". his online peers noted not to get involved but he didnt listen.

^ dont let that be you!

At least 2/3rds of Shroom growing sites are phishing scams, seems u have "stumbled upon" a whole new ballgame with the weed shipping, christ.......

THCPezDispenser said:
Ok man, let's try again. Here are the site rules:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

Read them over (paying close attention to rule #9). Then come and enjoy talking about weed while following the rules - you will find everyone a lot more helpful and friendly.

Thanks pez...

ahhhh it says coffeetable talk about ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN. NOT THE GROW FORUM BUD NICE TRY THANKS FOR PLAYING
..? NOW who's trying to "put words in..who's mouth.." ??
quote: Almost everything under the sun can be talked about in this area!
weedlove no longer wish's to be a part of our "shamefull, bitter, sarcastic, nobody" memership.. ?
SO be IT!..

hey weedlove you asked this on the shoutbox the other night and i showed you a link where it said it was a scam you only had to google marijuanagrams.com and it was all there in black and white ... from my experiance of chatting with you on shout a couple of times and i may be wrong ,,,is that all you want to do is get peoples back up with pointless insults ,,,i hope im wrong and you were just having an off day or too :tokie:,
no offence intended we are all adults who like to helpout each other where we can not get in to slanging matches :bong2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back