Check this out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sugar leaves are the small leaves around the bud that are covered with trichomes. What you have there are not sugar leaves. It looks to me like the plant was revegging.

I agree those are not sugar leaves and them being single leaves that does suggest revegging. why did you take it now, did you feel it was ready?

I took it for a couple reasons. It could have went another week but I was about out of weed and needed the space for my buds son to put clothes in!

I know what sugar leaves normally look like. This is the closest thing I can call 'em and most of them are frost for about half their length.

I'm with Rosebud--I think they could have gone another 2-3 weeks. LOL--clothes can be put anywhere. These were almost certainly revegging. This is generally caused by a light leak and it will cause the plant to quit flowering. The pics don't show any trichs on the revegged leaves.

yeah either your light cycle is messed up or you have a leak in the closet

I took it for a couple reasons. It could have went another week but I was about out of weed and needed the space for my buds son to put clothes in!

I know what sugar leaves normally look like. This is the closest thing I can call 'em and most of them are frost for about half their length.

i think the couple reasons were YOU NEEDED WEED!! good fun. got a chuckle out of it.

I think there is a very good possibility that you have a light leak in your flowering tent. Try and check this out. Something caused the plant to grow those single bladed leaves.

tough to say just how many are single leaves, imo. any pre-harvest pics??

Well, y'all were right. Under the leaves the buds were airy and not that good. As I said before, These were grown in my buddies bedroom closet. I think it may have been caused by him showing off the nice size of the buds. Oh well. Personally, I had never seen leaves in the bud before, 'specially without serrated edges. Not to say my bud doesn't have sugar leaves, it does of course but I've never had a plant reveg before. Since I was not there to watch over the grow I can only guess what caused it.

..... I can only guess what caused it.

It is almost certainly a light leak. I have never seen a closet door that sealed well enough to block out all light without doing a lot of work to it.

Latest posts

Back