Cheech and Chong back together for a comedy tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
Click here to see that Cheech and Chong are getting back together for a comedy tour!
:48: They're back!:clap: :bong2:

cheech is such a sell out.... i wont be viewing it. Tommy chong is a real person... not fake like cheech. Sorry... but i guess good to hear .

Mr.Wakenbake said:
cheech is such a sell out.... i wont be viewing it. Tommy chong is a real person... not fake like cheech. Sorry... but i guess good to hear .
Sell out, shmell out! If you were offered millions of dollars to do something you belived in then you would do it to. Sell out:rolleyes: That's all anybody is now-adays. we are are sell outs, when you think about it.

They had different views on where they wanted to take their lives. You can't simply call a man a sell out because of that. He was tired of playing the ol' pot head stoner act. That's all.

Sell out? did you think he was that person in real life? of course not, he was an actor and a good one at it, doors opened up and he walked thru them, cant hate on him for taking his career to the next level, i enjoyed most of the movies he is in and the shows. :aok:

Latest posts

Back