Chem D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
Finnaly, I got it. I was "gifted" some cuts from a friend a few months ago and they are ready to come down! SICK. Very nice herb, super sticky, super stanky. After a little verification, I learned this was the Chem "D" cut. When it was given to me, my buddy just said "Chem" and that was that. There are many phenos of the Chem, to say the least.

Anyway, happy camper. Hydro Grow with Rockwool in 2 gal pots, fed GH 3 part, flower time was 62 days. a few pics.

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

Another great bud grouping, nice purp in the last pic

Looking sweet NCH,, must be harvest day. I just seen in another thread where Cowboy took his girls today also and I took a Blue Mystic down earlier today...take care..

HippyInEngland said:
Great pics NCH :)

It looks like Chem D is a good hash provider.

:peace:

Thanks man. The trim in extremely covered in trichs. Myself, I hate messing with trim and making hash. But I have a buddy who takes it all and makes this oil stuff called Jolly Rancher. Crazy stuff.

Jeeezus dude, could you get any better? Bro, I'd love to see what you could do with a dc or a dc x. I'd bet you could do some amazing things with it Hal.;)

.....................................................................................................................................

Just saw this is high times, The partial purple on the leaves looks the same as the high times pictures.

...................................................................................................................................

NCH, that is some serious killer you have there! Beautiful color!!!

Latest posts

Back