SuperSilverHaze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrowinGreen said:
just amazing NorCal- everything you grow is picture perfect. I got a question.

About how many mL of micro, grow, and bloom per gallon were you feeding them towards the end? If you can give an estimate? thanks man
Also, do you follow the "all 3 parts" just in different measurments in relation to what cycle you're in? I'm not keen on adding grow when I'm in bloom, etc

420 Murder Ln Garberville said:
Also, do you follow the "all 3 parts" just in different measurments in relation to what cycle you're in? I'm not keen on adding grow when I'm in bloom, etc

Srry for the late response bro.

I have tried both, not usuing green while blooming, and usuing it. I perfer to add a little green throughout the grow, as it helped maintain the "lushness" of the plant. I DO NOT go by the measurements given on the bottles, I use less.

I'm gonna try that then. I'm runnin 5 gallon pots and my mediums are so mixed even I don't know what's in there! I have OG (not sure which cut), LA Confi, Sour D, White Russian, and Purps runnin right now. I was going by the directions per GH (Grow and Micro) and supplement a B1, and some Cal Mag and then I give them plain ol water on the next watering. Everything looks great. I also have a Homer bucket bubbler out back with some Russian just to see the results outdoors. The roots are going crazy. I need to start a thread, I know. Thanks bud!

looking great the SSH is looking awesome:hubba: and i bet your really likeing that Chem-D its a great cut.:cool: the closest i have to the Chems currently is my Original Diesel ( SensiNL x Mass Super Skunk ) x Chem-D but i have the Chem-D, (skunkva) 91 Chem, and Chem #4 coming soon im so siked to flower out the arguably best 3 Chem cuts. keep up the great work things are looking very nice.:rolleyes::D

Super sweet! Great work with those. Just curious, though, about the flowering period. How many days did you let them flower before you harvested them?

RT

Latest posts

Back