SuperSilverHaze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
This goes along with the Chem D thread kinda. Among the cuts that I was given and told they were "Chem" was 2 other plants that were totally different. After a little homework, it is SuperSilverHaze.
Now, I am not really a fan of Haze's, but, this one has changed my mind.
MONSTER producer and super sweet and sticky.

Of the original 50 cuts that my friend gave me, I kept back 3 for moms. So, out of the 50, I know 45 were Chem, 2 were SSH, and the odds say that the 3 I kept are Chem also, but DAMN, If I only knew....

Grown in hydro in 2 gallon pots of shreaded rockwool fed GH 3 part.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

nice man, like you I am not a big fan of Haze strains, I have tried the SilverHaze from Greenhouse and wasn't really impressed, but yours look great.

Ill take 4 ounces ofg that please:giggle: Makes me mouth water:D

Very Nice..why are you not a fan of Haze? is the smoke not good? the plant looks Awesome

I should rephrase that 4U, I don't like growing Haze. Most Hazes hit the ceiling and grow very tall. I was lucky and this one stayed at a reasonable hieght.
I am choppin' down the SSH today, so sometime next week I will report on the smoke.

But ya 4U, it smells like BOMB. Super sticky man. If I had a mom of this, I would definatley run it again.

Gorgeous looking SSH girls ya got there NorCalHal,:)

I've grown Shanti's offering before and it's not for girlies,really does have bite,a very strong strain.Mine needed a good cure,it was really racy at first but mellowed and got more of a body stone on later whilst maintaining a strong sativa high.

And boy,for a sativa dom plant it really is a producer isnt it?

They look great NorCal.

Everyone seems to have some issue with Haze. I dont get it. SSH is the biggest CCup winner of them all. Every year theres one winning something in the CCup. Potent. Taste Great, Less Filling.
They are my favorite, especially Skunk Haze. What is it that that makes Haze not exactly appeal to so many?

A friend of mine put in a bunch of the SilverHaze last year, hugmoungous plants! Good smoke too.
Way to go NorCalHal. Beautiful buds!
Now the Avatar is kinda hard to look at......

Nicely done again NCH. You are constantly raising the bar around this place. We are fortunate to have someone like you at MP. Man!, I can't wait to jump into hydro! Ah, well. Maybe next year...

You know you have it when the buds are so fat the branches cant hold, Beautiful plant!

NorCalHal said:
I should rephrase that 4U, I don't like growing Haze. Most Hazes hit the ceiling and grow very tall. I was lucky and this one stayed at a reasonable hieght.
I am choppin' down the SSH today, so sometime next week I will report on the smoke.

But ya 4U, it smells like BOMB. Super sticky man. If I had a mom of this, I would definatley run it again.

I know its not your style...but if the cuts that good...regen your 2 moms for another source of clones. i know setup is not really designed to do this...but if its really that good, it might be worth the trouble.:rolleyes:

very nice. i love SSH the smoke was bomb, i know its mostly sativa but i let it get at lest 80% amber be for i cut, an wow was some great smoke. hard to grow, as some one who tryed growing it as there first plant, i would not recomend it. takes a lotta babying but the smoke is outta this world. it did not pull a hat trick an win 3 cannibis cups for nothing people.

just amazing NorCal- everything you grow is picture perfect. I got a question.

About how many mL of micro, grow, and bloom per gallon were you feeding them towards the end? If you can give an estimate? thanks man

Latest posts

Back