Wanted Cherry tasting and smelling strains.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joedracer79

Reaction score
So Im in a current 90s BB preserve and gonna do GDP next . But I m fascinated with cherry strains and starting to get things in place to do a cherry strain grow. I have a cherry pound cake strain and looking to add to it. I d love to hear peoples opinions and strains they ve used ,grown that contains the cherry flavor or smell...

So Im in a current 90s BB preserve and gonna do GDP next . But I m fascinated with cherry strains and starting to get things in place to do a cherry strain grow. I have a cherry pound cake strain and looking to add to it. I d love to hear peoples opinions and strains they ve used ,grown that contains the cherry flavor or smell...
If I have some I have not grown it yet.

Lmk what you find, I've yet to find anything that's actually cherry tasting. The bay area cherry pie cut is the best from what I've heard but I've never grown it only stuff crossed with that cut

Lmk what you find, I've yet to find anything that's actually cherry tasting. The bay area cherry pie cut is the best from what I've heard but I've never grown it only stuff crossed with that cut
I will, I m hoping to find something .

Latest posts

Back