Chitrali #1 "The Original Puple Kush"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I don't know if it would be any more potent than the normal colored buds out there? What I've heard, is that while pretty, they're not as potent (not referring to this strain- I don't know), at least not as strong as the normal green colored buds.

Maybe the breeder bred for the color and not potency.

Killuminati420 said:
check this out, cannaseur seedbank says "Chitrali #1 "The Original Puple Kush"" but idk about the strain or the seedbank. anyone ordered from them before or heard of them being skandalous?
heres the link: hXXp://cannaseur.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2&vmcchk=1&Itemid=2
(replace the "XX" with tt)

Hello Killuminati. For about a week I have been reading up on this strain, and this seedbank. I am going to order some of these beans. I have heard very good things about Breeders Choice, and about this strain in particular. I have also heard good things like Umbra said about Cannaseur.

high before and after said:
Hmm, I don't know if it would be any more potent than the normal colored buds out there? What I've heard, is that while pretty, they're not as potent (not referring to this strain- I don't know), at least not as strong as the normal green colored buds.

Maybe the breeder bred for the color and not potency.
ya i know purples arent good but i want to try a good indica purple( & people from california pay hella money for it for some dumb reason...)

Latest posts

Back