Cigars made illegal to prevent pot smoking in MD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
settle down...........the law prohibits the sale of SINGLE cigars.
ive yet to buy a single paper..............the five packs of blunts are dirt cheap anyway, and boys from p.g. county usually smoke backwoods anyway......

[quote=

Second, banning a product because of its usefulness for something illegal sets a terrible and unconstitutional precedent i.e. slippery slope. Take, for example, Sudafed. Imagine walking into the pharmacy sounding like Fran Drescher and wanting some nasal relief only to find that Sudafed and about 10 other similar medicines were banned because their active incredient is used to make methamphetamine. Should your nose have to suffer because others are industrious? [quote=

from what i know about methamphetimine your nose ends up suffering either way..............

ouch... I hate blunts must i hate that bite you have in your mouth from rolling one then smoking it its disgusting.... ZIGZAG BE THE SHIZZ

don't matter to me, since castros steping down i been rolling nothing but cubens baby, smoth smoke baby smoth smoke.........

Looks like am going to have to bring a box or two down to Ocean City next year for vacation. I copped from gas station there last year and the ***** was grillin' me like the ID wasn't mine. I had longer hair at the time I guess that's why....

haha i too love me a honey dutch, i live in maryland and down here if u get caught with the tobacco out of a cigar its a paraphenelia(s/p) charge even if there is no trace or anything of mj, which i think is a load of crap but thats the beech arse cops in maryland for ya

Latest posts

Back