Cinderella 99 exceeding expectations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's some nice looking weeds. LOL They do look good though. Some nice dank. Peace brother, thanks for the pics.

Irish said:
very nice skag. i love your greenhouse too. your one lucky man by having cindy fall into your lap. (that sorta sounds like a lap dance). lol. :D

have you ever made any crosses before? it's pretty easy to do, the hard part, imo, is selecting the right male...peace...
Ya i'm always playing with my strains, I've got lots of seed. I've got some blueberry x brazilian I'm hopeing to grow soon,

hey my friend looking good have fun and keep growing

How bout just searching for cindy?

Skagit is missed around here. he was a good guy.

His wife went nuts and got him busted, they got a divorce after 45 years of marriage and he moved from Wa state. He was a character.

Rosebud said:
His wife went nuts and got him busted, they got a divorce after 45 years of marriage and he moved from Wa state. He was a character.

:eek: Oh Bah Gah. His Wife? Me and my Wife have been married 27 yrs. She is my best friend,,I cant even imagine such a thing. I would be crushed.

Looking to maybe get some c99 myself any recommends on which breeders have the best versions of it not to hijack this

Skagit has been gone for a while. It was a mystery what happened to her. His wife was really into cooking with cannabis and Skag often shared recipes with us. I miss him, too.

Fellowsped--you might want to try some Satori. It has the nice uppity high that C99 gives, but I just think it is a little more all the way around.

Latest posts

Back