Cinderella 99 ready for harvest

S

SKAGITMAGIC

Had quite a few amber trichomes in tonights viewing, gonna harvest her tommorow morning, let her get this last night in, Here's some macro shots with the lumix, Man she looks yummy, the HG said I wouldn't be dissapointed and so far I'm estatic,

P1080999.JPG

P1080989.JPG

P1080987.JPG

P1080986.JPG

dirtyolsouth

Zen Trichome Labs
Reaction score
thats one GORGEOUS Cindy broham... very nice! :D

Good job...;)

Here's a shot of my pineapple cindy... its nice and velvetty with trichs like yours...:hubba:

c99P.jpg

Dr. Manny Bowles

high on my own supply
Reaction score
Looks de-lish Skagit, well done! I hope you took clones:aok:

DOS, yours looks tasty too! The pheno I have turned very red/purp like that at the end of this last run, I love that look:D

Erbal

Cheeky Green Monster
Reaction score
I don't know what looks better, that fish or these buds.

BudLover#69

Just a Stoned Member!
Reaction score
Skagit,, Looks Great Nice and Frosty, Very well done, I bet after a nice slow dry those are gonna taste Fruity and Sweet ! Nice

S

SKAGITMAGIC

Erbal said:
I don't know what looks better, that fish or these buds.
smokein them buds while catchin that big girl. lol thanks worked hard,i don't have any purple in my cindy.she'll still smoke,

valleyboy

Reaction score
Wow, those both look great. How did you acquire the strain? Mailed seed or nearby dispensary?

bho_expertz

Aloha from ****
Reaction score
Skag you need to make some beans ... She looks yummy ... Going fishin' today ?

S

SKAGITMAGIC

Leaving in the morning,for Illwaco, mouth of the columbia river, Fishing the spring run of chinook,and sturgeon, just weighed my dutch treat, its in the cure stage in jars, but I got 115 grams of trimmed manicured bud, off the dutch treat.I know it will lose some more weight but not to much.

S

SKAGITMAGIC

valleyboy said:
Wow, those both look great. How did you acquire the strain? Mailed seed or nearby dispensary?
It was a gift from my dealer,

Music
Reaction score
Very nice Brosef.....I think the reason I love LSC's SnakeBite so much is because of the C99 in it....love that pineapple/fruit salad odor...every time I open the jar I get a big grin once I get a wiff....then I pack a bowl and that big grin becomes a huge grin...:D

Latest posts