Clones, what to do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
So after getting very lucky and having 10/10 clones root, I have no idea what to do next.
I potted them into solo cups in coco/perlite 500 ppm 5.8 ph. I have them in my veg chamber with 60% humidity out of the dome. I also feel the cups are still heavy so I did not water/feed. I don't notice any new growth yet....I also do not have a fan on them yet since when I tried to they started to wilt some. Is there a hardening phase? How long until i can introduce air movement? When should I start to see new growth? Any tips are appreciated. Thank you.

PH the water to 6.2. Gradually get them closer to the light. They don't need much more than that for a few days. It is common for them to just sit there for a few days.
Thanks for always responding quickly kind sir. 6.2 for coco? Can I turn on a small fan in a couple days? They are kinda in limbo, lol. No fan, not adding water....it's against the rules, LOLOLOL

Thanks for always responding quickly kind sir. 6.2 for coco? Can I turn on a small fan in a couple days? They are kinda in limbo, lol. No fan, not adding water....it's against the rules, LOLOLOL
Oh, you added coco to the equation....hmmmm. Don't think that would make a difference. But I have no experience with coco.

Oh, you added coco to the equation....hmmmm. Don't think that would make a difference. But I have no experience with coco.
Copy....do they show new growth shortly after or does it take a week or so?

I do 5.8 in coco for mine. New growths usually shoot out of the stem for me in a day or 2. I put the fans on them right away though

This is my clone area. I don’t use a fan. These clones will stay under this plant Light for 2-3 weeks before they go to their new homes.
FA8D105F-BD04-4119-B46D-DE357CAEF9E1.jpeg

Latest posts

Back