clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvester

old dog with new tricks
Reaction score
hey guys i cloned my girls 8 days ago and they arent dying but they are not responding any helpfull suggestions ??? they are in soil kept under 2 40 watt cool white floresent in a warm spot.. i dont know what to do

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

overnuting, flush with 3X the amount of water per medium...i would wait till soil drys before i flushed.

and on a side note- i would take clones with more foilage next time. the less leaf matter the less energy the clone has to produce needed roots before finishing rooting, if that makes sense to you.

whoever told you that is full of crap.

if anyone wishes to challange what i just said in the post before....try me.

its always better to take a clone with alot of foilage then a little. < FACT

never cloned in dirt before so i wouldnt know...get a cloner.

trillions of atoms said:
whoever told you that is full of crap.

if anyone wishes to challange what i just said in the post before....try me.

its always better to take a clone with alot of foilage then a little. < FACT
im not doubting you this was told to me by the guy that almost killed the 6 plants i saved

Too much vegetive matter, (leaves) allows for more transpiration. "A FACT".. Dehydration through transpiration is the most common failure of cuttings..MORE FACT.. please STOP telling ppl they are full of crap. It's getting old. Giving advice is great, but your indignation, "know it all", "my way is the only way" attitude is out of line... MORE FACT.. :( ...Your "confrontational" manner needs to go. Thank you..

Though I do agree with TOA, that "your" cuttings are a bit sparse on foilage. They need some leaf to feed off of while forming roots, IMO. It isn't at all uncommon for cuttings in soil to take 2-3 weeks to form roots Harvester. As long as they don't die, don't give up on them.

Latest posts

Back