closet grow need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flyinghigh said:
Smokin Wit I was thinking about what ur trying to do..
Since u don't want to cut holes anywhere !

Why don't u think about this!

take ur door off and put up a plywood door and on that u can cut a hole in and then build a box around that and make it big enough to drawl air and at the bottom u can put some type of filters there so no lite can get in and on the corner of the door where it opens put some type of wheel on it, so it won't be so heavey on that cornner when openning !!

I have one on the side of my grow box but not finished and it been working just fine for now..

Just a Idea about the Plywood Door..

ok u lost me after getting a peice of plywood..im srry dude i just dont understand im kinda stoned right now too so i would really appr if u could explain more..sorry for the inconvience

ok after reading what u wrote like 100 times i think i finally get part of it atleast hanging up the plywood and puting in exhaust, but the plywood is thin how would i attach it to the door frame and them things that makes the door swing open are too big for plywood, cant think of their names pretty stoned out of my mind right now..done smoked myself stupid lol

i would suggest either getting new hinges so you can hang the plywood like a functional door..or just rest the plywood on the doorframe..

i would suggest getting hinges and doing it right..then you wont have to worry about the plywood falling over, and causing electrical failure or hazards...but im low-doughin my setup too..somaybe rest it on the door frame or use same chain (the same used to hang light) and make 2 about 8'' strands...nail the chain to the top of the plywood, then stretch the chain to the top of the doorframe and nail it there..it should hang there okay...maybe? just an idea if you dont want hinges

yeah, they make all sorts of sizes...from small ones for cabinet doors to humongus ones for security doors..id try walmart for that

or you could use the hinges you have, but instead of using the long screws.. get a few nuts and bolts that fit through the screwholes on the hinge.. then just put the bolt throught the plywood and attach the nut on the other side.. thinking about that..it might be stronger than screws..and thats a better thing if your hanging a vent box on it

oooo sweet ok and am talking to papa now on the phone and he is going for it alsome thanx for all of the help yall cool ideas

no problem...just feeding off flyinhighs's dope *** idea,dont want to be taking his credit hah..but good luck bro, let me know what happens and how it turns out

i think he went for it he was like but the sliding door we have has a crack at the bottom of the door and it has slats in the door, so i had to explain about mold and heat and all of that but i think he will be cool wit it since it can be temporary....i will deff let u know how it went should have it up by the end of the week

smokin' wit snoop said:
ok after reading what u wrote like 100 times i think i finally get part of it atleast hanging up the plywood and puting in exhaust, but the plywood is thin how would i attach it to the door frame and them things that makes the door swing open are too big for plywood, cant think of their names pretty stoned out of my mind right now..done smoked myself stupid lol

Reading after 100 times ? Stonier!:D

Genis: well I think things through before starting project and how to make something.. Perfectionist here.

Anyway I figure That was the best way to explain and Not that good on words, Maybe I left something out (Opps Sorry) !

The plywood should be thick enough like 1/2 or 3/4 size.. Depend on fans
Hanging is with hinges !!
To keep door close, there all kinds of Hooks..

I have a big 22 inch box fan on the side of my grow room that I got to finish up and it draws freash air in and a 12 inch hole on top to push out the hot air and there is a 9 inch fan on top..

Lets get Stone!!:D

Grownincali420 said:
no problem...just feeding off flyinhighs's dope *** idea,dont want to be taking his credit hah..but good luck bro, let me know what happens and how it turns out

No problem there G420 !

Feed off my dope Idea and you help a brother out !! Kool
When getting into a hurry to get off this comp. I guess I left a few things out...

glad it seems like things are gonna work out for you....seems like grandpa's a pretty cool cat....

Latest posts

Back