"closet in a closet "built

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budculese

Reaction score
well my seeds are on the way today ,i just finished building my "closet in a closet" i'll put 1st coat of primer tonight. i'm SO looking forward to this my 1st grow!

Good luck and be safe Tell No One!

Cheers!!!

well i got 1st coat on will do another tomorrow , got e confirm today my lights are on there way now a 250 hps and 2 150 cfl's will need to test them out for heat before i plant i may need more or less venting .picked up a thermometer w/ humidity gage today at lowes .God i love this !

put 2nd coat of primer on last night and 1st coat of "ceiling white flat" on this morn ,i'm really starting to feel this is going to turn out great!

:yay: mojo for the closet in a closet. bummer on no pics as they would bring more stoners in. okay lets review.

lights ..check

beans...check...( what ya have comeing? )

exhaust/intake?

how about the size of the closet?
medium useing? and nutes.

Im a have a seat and fallow along..how mant coats paint we doing?..Dam you got me excited again. thanks

burnin123 said:
:yay: mojo for the closet in a closet. bummer on no pics as they would bring more stoners in. okay lets review.

lights ..check

beans...check...( what ya have comeing? )

exhaust/intake?

how about the size of the closet?
medium useing? and nutes.

Im a have a seat and fallow along..how mant coats paint we doing?..Dam you got me excited again. thanks
closet is 3x3
exhaust/intake yet to be determined as i'm waiting for lights to do test runs on the heat they'll put out ,the walls of the closet have a 1in gap at bottom to bring in fresh air and top is open to let hot air out
lights are 1 250 hps and 2 150 cfl's for a total of 4988 lumes per sq. ft
i got organic top soil for dirt and am thinking about peters 20/20 for fert
i have 2 coats of primer and added 2nd coat of ceiling white flat this morn i'll add a 3rd tonight for total of 5 coats
i'm going to look into a camera for this computer but i don't know as this is the cheapest laptop i could find as computers go it's basic at best
beans are aruroa indica as many have said it's a good begginer bean with great buzz

well my hps light bulb just arrived wow allot bigger than i thought it was going to be.i wish women would think that about me lol my fixtures are suposed to be here friday , can't wait but guess i got to

sounds great and good news on the HPS..you should look at an exhaust atleast for air exchange..just take the cubic feet and get a exhaust thats double the cfm. and have a passive intake, not familure with 20/20 ferts. and what do we plan to do when flower time comes. The 1 inch gap on doors will allow light to enter. as we know the 12/12 cycle needs to be light free. Things comeing togather nice ..any word on the beans yet? and does your laptop have a web cam? I seen folks useing thiers for pics..just my thaughts. woud rather see ya spend $$$ on grow op then camera.

Be good..if you cant be good..then be good at it!!!

burnin123 said:
sounds great and good news on the HPS..you should look at an exhaust atleast for air exchange..just take the cubic feet and get a exhaust thats double the cfm. and have a passive intake, not familure with 20/20 ferts. and what do we plan to do when flower time comes. The 1 inch gap on doors will allow light to enter. as we know the 12/12 cycle needs to be light free. Things comeing togather nice ..any word on the beans yet? and does your laptop have a web cam? I seen folks useing thiers for pics..just my thaughts. woud rather see ya spend $$$ on grow op then camera.

Be good..if you cant be good..then be good at it!!!
um i have no idea what your saying ,but if i get it a little ,my closet is IN a closet ,in the middle of my house in a dark hall by itself(i did evict about 88 pairs of shoes my girls had in there lol)theres a built in air vent at the top of the outside closet door witch will be shut ,the closet it self is 4x4x7 i put in some wood and made a 3x3 , i had to offset the closet inside to make room for the door , it is open at the top to vent ,if i need it i'll replace the vent with a small fan so i will be able to draw cool air in ,it will go under the 1 in. gap of the inside closet sucked through by the fan.i purposely chose cooler lights in heat but more in growth capability.i'll explain in my next up date

my light fixtures are in st.joe and mishawaka tonight ,they are to be here tomorrow yippee!. no beans yet , but it's only been 3 days since shipped. i got a cam and tried to post all i got was stuff i do not understand ,click this ,click that . but to my plan . i'll use the cfl's to sprout and veg. then when the beans are ready i'll turn on the hps , hook the cfl's to the side of the hps with "s" hooks and angle the cfl's lower at one side . picture a upside down flat bottom v . the hps will be 1.5 ft. over the beans but the cfl's will be angled at 3-5 in. over beans thus using all three lights growing ability's the ,cfl's for bush , the hps is for flowers , the cfl's will keep it cheaper and cooler with the humidity kept in check . i'll be useing all 4988 lumes per sq.ft. for lighting

great news my fixtures and last of my bulbs just got here! wow the hps is a heavy girl , glad i waited to get the fixtures before i installed hanging brackets ,they'll have to be sturdy

Great news man!!! I remember how excited I was when I purchased my first HID system, it was like christmas. Like you said though man systems are pretty heavy so make sure it's secure when you hang it.

Grow them trees budculese and happy growing to ya.

got my beans !it took only 4 days , still got mre work to do on closet ,need haning fixtures and i think i may wait untill i can get another bean ordered as i want 2 kinds of bean growing

sweet are you gonna start some now? and what beans you looking at next? IMO..i would work with the frre beans you get..get your closet in check befor working good genetics. As I hope you dont have any issues..chances are you will..just the way it is..Ill be checking in along the way. Keep it exciting my friend

:48:

Latest posts

Back