CO2 Injection Kit Should I buy This

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
Hydrofarm CO2 emitter systems include everything needed to generate the ideal CO2 level of 1500 PPM into your growing space.
Includes:
Precision CO2 flow meter
Brass solenoid valve
Distribution Tubing
Preset adjustable regulator with pressure gauge
TimerIllustrated instructions

co2injection.gif
$139.99

Would it be cheaper if i bought a regulator and emitter seperate like on ebay.
I already have a tank.

i dont know what kind of gro ur doin but ive never used it,never felt i needed it, i did think about it a while back but almost everyone i asked said its a waste of money,hard to control unless you get a big$ system,and in most situations unnecessary.keep us posted, see if it makes a diifferance.good luck with it jmo

Would have to see your set-up but... I say fresh moving air is the key to a good grow without the need for supplemental CO2. Just my 2 cents IMHO :D
PS And you don't draw attention by getting that tank filled and bringing it in and out of your grow.

Im not breaking any laws its a medical grow and nobody would see me.

It would help alot if someone could give me an idea if this is a good deal or not

I would really love it if someone who has used a co2 tank could let me know where i could get a cheap regulater and emitter.

I have that exact regulator!! Its top notch, comes with a timer that has 2 grounded outlets. Its not digital but works great. They are so easy to use and set up. You regulate the flow by the flowmeter and the duration by the timer. There is even a formula in the box to keep the room at 1500 ppm. If you get it make sure its the right cfh rating for the size of your room. They come in a couple cfh ratings. You would most likely go with the small one. The larger is mostly for commercial grows

Heres the deal with Co2, if you have already maxed out your space then co2 will definiatley help you reach new levels, but as i said this is if you feel that you have already mastered your growing technique, wheater that be in soil or hydro or whatever.

CO2 will let you raise the temps a bit and will let the plants eat more. But it has to be greatly regulated, like all fans have to be set on timers to stop when the CO2 comes on or else it will just get wasted.

Simple timers can be set in conjunction with on/off co2 cycles. Its pretty easy and the best way for constant co2. Most diy co2 systems are very inconsistent. No matter the conditions co2 is a must for photosynthesis, if all other parameters are met they will blow up. You may have to change flood times, res. change times, and harvest times due to accelerated growth

sounds like a good deal to me for a commercial product.

I use kerosine heaters or beer buckets to get my little room(8x8x4) to 1500-1600ppm. kerosine is more consistent, but even beer buckets will give off some good co2. I am sure it helps.

you can find em separate parts on all combined for less on ebay

Latest posts

Back