Co2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDISGUD

yes it is
Reaction score
i found this on some well known selling site :)

its supposodly good for indoor growing if you havnt got a co2 tank ,it comes in two seperate bags and supposodly lasts for 2 months,im wondering if anyone has tried this method before,it costs £10 if i were too buy

c02 GENERATION KIT

This kit will supply you with a cheap and safe source of co2 for weeks
Up for auction is a co2 kit consisting of 1 package of microbes and 1 package of activator.
Plants need co2 for Photosynthesis which occurs in the leaves
[FONT=times new roman, times, serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]carb diox[/FONT] [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]+ water + light produces glucose + oxygen[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]6 CO2 ......+ 6 H2O + ...Energy ...---> ... C6H12O6 + ...6 O2[/FONT]​
Indoors co2 is often the limiting factor in plant growth and is quickly depleted from the space, under intense light.
This is much safer and cheaper then burning fuels, co2 tanks or using pucks (and please if you do buy tabs or pucks do not put them in your nutrient water unless you are growing Aquatic plants the leaves need co2, not the roots)
These microbes will do all the work for you, all you need to do is mix up a batch and feed them simple table sugar
Safe to use around people and pets,will not raise CO2 to dangerous levels
A fragrance is also released which helps to absorb and mask oders
They will eat the sugar (glucose) and the opposite reaction of photosynthesis will occur called Respiration in which co2 is released.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Glucose + oxygen --> carb.diox. + water + energy[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]C6H12O6 ..+ ....6 O2 ..--> ...6 CO2 ...+ 6 H2O .+ ...E [/FONT]
This is a simple natural way to increase yields and decrease growing time.
Will not add heat or moisture to your room
There should be enough microbes to supply 120 Sqr ft room for at least 2 months
Simple set of instructions included.The only other things required are a bucket and a some sugar.
Thanks for looking and happy growing
The increase in yields and decrease in growing time is amazing

BUDISGUD said:
iThere should be enough microbes to supply 120 Sqr ft room for at least 2 months
Ask the seller what PPM you will be able to maintain in a 120 sq/ft room for 2 months. :rolleyes:

These things are not worth the money, you can buy your own yeast thats all your getting.

My advice dont waste your money.

Growdude said:
Ask the seller what PPM you will be able to maintain in a 120 sq/ft room for 2 months. :rolleyes:

These things are not worth the money, you can buy your own yeast thats all your getting.

he's rite there a joke just like making your own with yeast;) i have a tank with an injector but i find if i have good fresh air intake that its not needed. if i had a setup going with bad air circulation then it helps but its useless in a room with good air exchange

Growdude said:

yea, I think there are a few missing factors in the equation..;)
heat, ventilation, circulation...
and what is the "sq" ft measurement relative to?. not co2 administration :p
that needs to be calculated in "cubic" feet. 120 cu. ft is 'about' 4x4x7, 120 sq ft it 10' x 12'....

lol well il scratch that from the list then thanks guys :)

If you want CO2, you are going to have to pay for a quality unit. All these cheap gizmos and tricks, aren't going to help your plants to any noticeable level (and probably not at all).

Latest posts

Back