CO2 Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitocorleone

MuscularGermanCyborgJew
Reaction score
I just read that you should've bother adding CO2 with low output lighting (are t5s considered low output?) because "they don't put out enough lumens for the plant to process it". Has anyone else hard this? Doesn't sound true to me....I have a friend that uses CO2 with his T5s and gets 2" of growth per day vegging... Anyone know what the deal is?
Peace,
Vito

Your plant will take in as much CO2 as it is offered. This is why we suggest proper ventalation. With not enough lights your plant will perish in all aspects.
This is why your plant can survive in flower on a grow scale of 12/12. See what I am saying? There are so many other thing to take in to consideration.:cool:

I get the first part but not the 2nd.....must be the dyslexia...

The room I'm thinking about setting up with CO2 is a sealed 12x8x10 room with a 500CFM vent fan, A bunch of T5 lights, and a 5000BTU AC.....I'm still reading about CO2 but I think it's as simple as dispersing the CO2 in a sealed room and then "scrubbing" or venting the room once an hour or something like that.... and you set the timer up so that the CO2 isn't dispersing while the fan is running..... is that what you mean by proper ventilation? Can you kill your plants with too much CO2?

Here is a link to the thread that I was reading where the guy said that thing about CO2 not working with T5s..... http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-lighting/61768-compact-fluorescent-light-discussion-13.html

Peace,
Vito

In all aspects your plants CO2 is to it as O2 isto us....It can not survive with out it. If you have proper ventalation in you closet there will be no need for +CO2.......This is something I am trying out though right now.

I am using dry ice and water to create a mass amount of CO2 and let the plant breath just to see what it does when it has a more than needed supply of CO2......

I will keep people posted on it. I started a thread on it already.:cool:

Latest posts

Back